FoodBanter.com

-   -   FREE VEGAN HOLIDAY RECIPES (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/106335-free-vegan-holiday-recipes.html)

[email protected] 09-11-2006 04:54 AM

FREE VEGAN HOLIDAY RECIPES

Hello everyone-
Please check out this link for some more free holiday recipes from the
Blossoming Lotus Restaurants and our Vegan World Fusion Cuisine
cookbook.
http://www.veganfusion.com/holiday_recipes.php
Please email me if you have any questions or comments on the recipes.
Happy holidays and best wishes
Mark

Dan Goodman 09-11-2006 06:16 AM

FREE VEGAN HOLIDAY RECIPES

If they were convicted in a fair trial, I think they should serve their
full sentences.

--
Dan Goodman
All political parties die at last of swallowing their own lies.

modom (palindrome guy) 10-11-2006 02:15 AM

FREE VEGAN HOLIDAY RECIPES

On 8 Nov 2006 20:54:43 -0800, "

http://www.usfcam.usf.edu/GS/artists...n/honcock.html

http://www.jamescohan.com/artists/tr...s=7&image=2597

http://www.jamescohan.com/artists/tr...s=7&image=2493

--
modom

"Southern barbecue is a proud thoroughbred whose bloodlines are easily traced.
Texas Barbecue is a feisty mutt with a whole lot of crazy relatives."

--Robb Walsh, Legends of Texas Barbecue Cookbook