Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Midweek survey on the RFC website: Aprons...

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

Vote now!

Thanks go to skyhooks for sending in this survey.

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy said...

> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now!
>
> Thanks go to skyhooks for sending in this survey.

OOPS!

I voted "Yes" and "None" respectively and the vote passed.

Andy in the Emperor's new clothes?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> OOPS!
>
> I voted "Yes" and "None" respectively and the vote passed.
>
> Andy in the Emperor's new clothes?

Your Highness,

"A poor workman blames his tools"...So, you better fire that mouse, and
quick

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy said...

> Andy wrote:
>>
>> OOPS!
>>
>> I voted "Yes" and "None" respectively and the vote passed.
>>
>> Andy in the Emperor's new clothes?
>>

> Your Highness,
>
> "A poor workman blames his tools"...So, you better fire that mouse, and
> quick

Heh heh heh heh heh!!!

All the best,

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:

> Well, so far the "NOs" are winning. I guess the majority of us cook nekkid

Now *that* would make for an interesting RFC "Photo Gallery"

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Chatty Cathy > wrote:

> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now!
>
> Thanks go to skyhooks for sending in this survey.
>
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

Glad to see I'm in the majority... ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Chatty Cathy > wrote:

> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
>

> > Well, so far the "NOs" are winning. I guess the majority of us cook nekkid
> >

> Now *that* would make for an interesting RFC "Photo Gallery"

Especially if you are a fan of the Rubenesque? ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy > wrote in message
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

In part of the avante garde, clearly an outlier.

The "Tabasco Branded" Ranger

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
>

>> Well, so far the "NOs" are winning. I guess the majority of us cook
>> nekkid

> Now *that* would make for an interesting RFC "Photo Gallery"

Not interesting to me! But I'm always on the lookout for a nice bib-style
apron. It's not that it's needed, mind you, but I like them. Gives me a
nice 'Victorian era' feel to being in the kitchen. And you can always be
nekkid behind an apron which would come as a surprise to your SO

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking
-L. -L. is offline

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now!
>
> Thanks go to skyhooks for sending in this survey.

I bought some cheap bibbed artists' aprons to use for tie-dye and also
use them for cooking. It is *amazing* how much "gunk" ends up on the
apron. After the first time I wore it cooking, I vowed never to cook
without it. FWIW, the aprons I got were about $3.00 each at Michael's
(pack of 3 for $10 on sale) and are white canvas/cotton - very
utilitarian but very handy.

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now!
>
> Thanks go to skyhooks for sending in this survey.

I have to add to my survey response, that my 16-y-o
(non-lemming) daughter wears short aprons as a fashion
accessory! She finds the pockets useful. Hence, when I am
prowling around antiques stores, I have to be on the lookout
for interesting ones.

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> Chatty Cathy >
> :
>
> > Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> >

> >> Well, so far the "NOs" are winning. I guess the majority of us cook
> >> nekkid

> > Now *that* would make for an interesting RFC "Photo Gallery"

> I have a couple laying around here somewhere.

Are they anyone you know, and what are they doing to each other? hehe

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jean B. wrote:
> Chatty Cathy wrote:
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>
>> Vote now!
>>
>> Thanks go to skyhooks for sending in this survey.
>>

> I have to add to my survey response, that my 16-y-o
> (non-lemming) daughter wears short aprons as a fashion
> accessory! She finds the pockets useful. Hence, when I am
> prowling around antiques stores, I have to be on the lookout
> for interesting ones.

They can be fun! I'm not your daughter but I find the Victorian style
(crossed in the back) bibbed aprons to be absolutely charming! Makes me
think of old black & white movies and where's my ruffled cap with the
ribbons down the back? You can find some with nice stenciling on the
front or embroidered. Some of them are too pretty to get all messed up.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now!
>
> Thanks go to skyhooks for sending in this survey.

Who were the three retards that answered "I can't answer, my choice is
not listed".....an apron is either, long, short, bibbed or unbibbed.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

projectile vomit chick wrote:
> Chatty Cathy wrote:
> > http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
> >
> > Vote now!
> >
> > Thanks go to skyhooks for sending in this survey.

> Who were the three retards that answered "I can't answer, my choice is
> not listed".....an apron is either, long, short, bibbed or unbibbed.

Wow! Somehow I never pictured you as an expert on aprons... didn't
take the survey, don't use aprons... will you still love me anyway?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10 Nov 2006 01:36:22 -0800, "kuvasz guy" > wrote:

>projectile vomit chick wrote:
>> Chatty Cathy wrote:
>> > http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>> >
>> > Vote now!
>> >
>> > Thanks go to skyhooks for sending in this survey.

>> Who were the three retards that answered "I can't answer, my choice is
>> not listed".....an apron is either, long, short, bibbed or unbibbed.

>Wow! Somehow I never pictured you as an expert on aprons... didn't
>take the survey, don't use aprons... will you still love me anyway?

You should have "taken" the survey in that case... there was a
category just for you.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9 Nov 2006 02:02:15 -0800, "-L." > wrote:

>Chatty Cathy wrote:
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>
>> Vote now!
>>
>> Thanks go to skyhooks for sending in this survey.

>I bought some cheap bibbed artists' aprons to use for tie-dye and also
>use them for cooking. It is *amazing* how much "gunk" ends up on the
>apron. After the first time I wore it cooking, I vowed never to cook
>without it. FWIW, the aprons I got were about $3.00 each at Michael's
>(pack of 3 for $10 on sale) and are white canvas/cotton - very
>utilitarian but very handy.

I'm so messy a lab coat would work better for me... but they are too
hot.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

projectile vomit chick wrote:
> Chatty Cathy wrote:
> > http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
> >
> > Vote now!
> >
> > Thanks go to skyhooks for sending in this survey.

> Who were the three retards that answered "I can't answer, my choice is
> not listed".....an apron is either, long, short, bibbed or unbibbed.

What if someone wears a smock, with the two bottom buttons undone so I
can flash.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> Jean B. wrote:
> > Chatty Cathy wrote:
> >> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
> >>
> >> Vote now!
> >>
> >> Thanks go to skyhooks for sending in this survey.
> >>

> > I have to add to my survey response, that my 16-y-o
> > (non-lemming) daughter wears short aprons as a fashion
> > accessory! She finds the pockets useful. Hence, when I am
> > prowling around antiques stores, I have to be on the lookout
> > for interesting ones.

> They can be fun! I'm not your daughter but I find the Victorian style
> (crossed in the back) bibbed aprons to be absolutely charming! Makes me
> think of old black & white movies and where's my ruffled cap with the
> ribbons down the back? You can find some with nice stenciling on the
> front or embroidered. Some of them are too pretty to get all messed up.
>
> Jill

My DH and I take turns saying grace for our meal. One night, after
making a large meal, I was tired and said "I cook, you pray", even
though it was my turn. It was a few minutes before I realized the
double meaning....lol.. My son and his fiance had that embroidered on an
apron for me.....