Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

Default Burger King sued for selling pot burgers to cops

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
.. .
> avery wrote:

>>> Wrong. I have done LSD an uncountable number of times and it
>>> always ends up in a liquid in a small bottle, liquid dropped onto
>>> sugar cubes, or liquid dropped on blotter paper. It may be a
>>> crystalline form as it's being made and then mixed with water (I
>>> have never made it); but nobody on this planet has ever bought
>>> LSD in crystalline form. If you don't believe me then read up on
>>> Timothy Leary; who would get bottles of the stuff from the
>>> Government and then bring it with him on Ken Kesey's magic bus.

>> No, not "wrong". It's a crystal. The fact that you bought it in a
>> liquid suspension doesn't change its chemical structure. And, Mr.
>> Smartypants, plenty of chemists and big-time dealers have bought it
>> in its crystal form. A whole crew of chem students at Reed had access
>> to the crystals. Somebody buying one or two or 20 or 60 hits would
>> never buy it in its crystal form, because one teaspoon of the stuff
>> could probably send all of NYC on the trip of a lifetime. We had it
>> in liquid form, but it was much more commonly available, dry, on
>> stamps and microdots Salt is also a crystal; you can dilute it in water,
>> but that doesn't
>> make salt a liquid.

> Buy some a gram of LSD powder and post a photo of it here. Good luck.
> At worst you will be able to buy a few sheets of blotter; at best a small
> vial of liquid; in the same size vial as you buy hash oil in.

Perhaps your beliefs are not based on other peoples' experience. Mine comes
from 1970. Y tu?

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
.. .
> JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>> What else would've been on this blotter which made people hallucinate?

> The liquid soaks into the paper and dries. You cannot buy crystal LSD.
> Just doesn't get sold that way. Sorry.

If the liquid dries, then the LSD on the blotter is no longer a liquid, but
it's still LSD.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

Head Shot wrote:

> >> Agreed. But is a lawsuit for aggravated battery justified?

> > Are you people insane? We have on duty cops with guns getting
> > poisoned at a fast food restaurant. Do you want some tanked up cops
> > responding to YOUR 911 call? What the hell is matter with you people?

> Poison? I would like someone to send me a quarter pound of Burger King bud
> poison.

Of course it's poison. It's an unknown and unwanted substance (at the
time) that was put in their food. What the hell do you call it?

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

Head Shot wrote:
> Larry Bud wrote:
> > Head Shot wrote:
> >>
> >> OK; now granted that was not a cool thing for the idiotic BK
> >> employees to do; but they went to a hospital because they ate a
> >> little weed? That's a little excessive; no?

> > No, because at the time, they didn't know what ELSE might be in the
> > Burger.

> That holds true for every fast food burger ever purchased.

What nonsense. The LSD you've taken has clearly burned out too many
brain cells. When you buy a burger or any other food, you have an
expectation of what the ingredients are. Illegal drugs is not on the
list.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> "Head Shot" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>>> What else would've been on this blotter which made people
>>> hallucinate?

>> The liquid soaks into the paper and dries. You cannot buy crystal
>> LSD. Just doesn't get sold that way. Sorry.
>>

> You didn't answer my question. I'll keep repeating it until you either
> answer it, or go away:
>
> What else would've been on this blotter which made people hallucinate?

LSD, you idiot. Look - let me make it simple for you since your pea brain
is losing parts of the equation. When you pee your pants and you go home
with a yellow stain on your underwear; is that yellow stain crystals? Can
you scrape the yellow stain with a razor and make a pile of yellow stain
powder?

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> Perhaps your beliefs are not based on other peoples' experience. Mine
> comes from 1970. Y tu?

I started in about 69 and stopped in about 85 (along with all drugs,
alcohol, and cigarettes).

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

Larry Bud wrote:
> Head Shot wrote:

>>> Are you people insane? We have on duty cops with guns getting
>>> poisoned at a fast food restaurant. Do you want some tanked up cops
>>> responding to YOUR 911 call? What the hell is matter with you
>>> people?

>> Poison? I would like someone to send me a quarter pound of Burger
>> King bud poison.

> Of course it's poison. It's an unknown and unwanted substance (at the
> time) that was put in their food. What the hell do you call it?

If you order a burger and say hold the pickle; then if they forget you
would call the pickle poison??? Weed <> poison. If they put drano in the
cop's coke I would call it poison.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

Larry Bud wrote:
> Head Shot wrote:
>> Larry Bud wrote:

>>> No, because at the time, they didn't know what ELSE might be in the
>>> Burger.

>> That holds true for every fast food burger ever purchased.

> What nonsense. The LSD you've taken has clearly burned out too many
> brain cells. When you buy a burger or any other food, you have an
> expectation of what the ingredients are. Illegal drugs is not on the
> list.

I didn't say it wasn't illegal; spanky. I question whether biting into a
bud needs hospital treatment; and now further question one of you morons
calling it poison.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities
2nz 2nz is offline

Head Shot wrote:

If they put drano in the cop's coke I would call it poison.

That happened to me once on an America West flight.
They offered me an upgrade to first class if I'd shut up about it. ;o)

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:43:09 -0500, "Head Shot"
> wrote:

>JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>> "Head Shot" > wrote in message
>> .. .
>>>
>>> The liquid soaks into the paper and dries. You cannot buy crystal
>>> LSD. Just doesn't get sold that way. Sorry.
>>>

>> You didn't answer my question. I'll keep repeating it until you either
>> answer it, or go away:
>>
>> What else would've been on this blotter which made people hallucinate?

>LSD, you idiot. Look - let me make it simple for you since your pea brain
>is losing parts of the equation. When you pee your pants and you go home
>with a yellow stain on your underwear; is that yellow stain crystals? Can
>you scrape the yellow stain with a razor and make a pile of yellow stain
>powder?

Aren't you the one asserting that LSD is a liquid? Can you squeeze
this liquid out of your shorts into a container?

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:47:52 -0500, "Head Shot"
> wrote:

>Larry Bud wrote:
>> Head Shot wrote:

>>> That holds true for every fast food burger ever purchased.

>> What nonsense. The LSD you've taken has clearly burned out too many
>> brain cells. When you buy a burger or any other food, you have an
>> expectation of what the ingredients are. Illegal drugs is not on the
>> list.

>I didn't say it wasn't illegal; spanky. I question whether biting into a
>bud needs hospital treatment; and now further question one of you morons
>calling it poison.

If keeping your job requires that you pass all drug tests, then
documenting the source of the cannabis in your system certainly sounds
reasonable to me.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

2nz wrote:
> Head Shot wrote:
>> If they put drano in the cop's coke I would call it poison.

> That happened to me once on an America West flight.
> They offered me an upgrade to first class if I'd shut up about it.
> ;o)

Read about the Hi-Fi murders in Ogden, UT (in 1976, IIRC?). Two US Air
Force airmen from local Hill AFB robbed a store and put Drano in the
victim/hostage's mouths and duct taped them shut; and then shoved pencils
into their brains through their ears.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

Bob Ward wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:43:09 -0500, "Head Shot"
> > wrote:
>
>> JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>>> "Head Shot" > wrote in message
>>> .. .

>>> You didn't answer my question. I'll keep repeating it until you
>>> either answer it, or go away:
>>>
>>> What else would've been on this blotter which made people
>>> hallucinate?

>> LSD, you idiot. Look - let me make it simple for you since your
>> pea brain is losing parts of the equation. When you pee your pants
>> and you go home with a yellow stain on your underwear; is that
>> yellow stain crystals? Can you scrape the yellow stain with a razor
>> and make a pile of yellow stain powder?

> Aren't you the one asserting that LSD is a liquid? Can you squeeze
> this liquid out of your shorts into a container?

LSD is sold as a liquid; or those liquid drops are dripped onto sugar cubes
or blotter. It is not sold as a powder. Are you yet another moron that
finds the need to get involved in this conversation?

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

Bob Ward wrote:
> If keeping your job requires that you pass all drug tests, then
> documenting the source of the cannabis in your system certainly sounds
> reasonable to me.

And going to the hospital proved that the cop never used pot other than what
was in the sandwich? If he ate it; how did he know there was pot? Or did
he leave most of it on the sandwich? If so, the sandwich full of pot
should suffice for documentation. Nope - this cop was tired of making
$32K and figured he might get a quick lotto payment from Wendy's.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
> JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>> "Head Shot" > wrote in message
>> .. .
>>>
>>> The liquid soaks into the paper and dries. You cannot buy crystal
>>> LSD. Just doesn't get sold that way. Sorry.
>>>

>> You didn't answer my question. I'll keep repeating it until you either
>> answer it, or go away:
>>
>> What else would've been on this blotter which made people hallucinate?

> LSD, you idiot. Look - let me make it simple for you since your pea
> brain is losing parts of the equation. When you pee your pants and you go
> home with a yellow stain on your underwear; is that yellow stain
> crystals? Can you scrape the yellow stain with a razor and make a pile of
> yellow stain powder?

Urine is a liquid, so no, you wouldn't scrape the stain and get "yellow
stain" crystals. You wouldn't even get urine crystals, but if you allowed
them to dry and hit the lab with them you could probably isolate some
ammonia crystals out of your Grrranimal Y-fronts.

LSD is a crystal. Instead of consulting Timothy Leary books, consult a
simple LSD is dissolved in a liquid, like salt can be dissolved in water.
LSD crystals are converted to a liquid medium in order to administrate the
ridiculously microscopic doses required for effect.

Just because you haven't bought the crystals doesn't mean LSD is not
crystal-based. Can't you grasp the difference between a chemical structure
and the solution your acid was dissolved in?

Would you call microdot acid a "liquid"?

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

Theoric The Squinter wrote:
> "Head Shot" > wrote in message
> .. .
> > JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> >> What else would've been on this blotter which made people hallucinate?

> > The liquid soaks into the paper and dries. You cannot buy crystal LSD.
> > Just doesn't get sold that way. Sorry.
> >

> If the liquid dries, then the LSD on the blotter is no longer a liquid, but
> it's still LSD.

I think it's a lost cause.
He'd probably insist that hamburger meat isn't made from ground
livestock, because most of us don't go out and buy a cow when we're in
the mood for a cheeseburger.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

Doomella wrote:
> Theoric The Squinter wrote:
>> "Head Shot" > wrote in message
>> .. .
>>>
>>> The liquid soaks into the paper and dries. You cannot buy crystal
>>> LSD. Just doesn't get sold that way. Sorry.
>>>

>> If the liquid dries, then the LSD on the blotter is no longer a
>> liquid, but it's still LSD.

> I think it's a lost cause.
> He'd probably insist that hamburger meat isn't made from ground
> livestock, because most of us don't go out and buy a cow when we're in
> the mood for a cheeseburger.

Do you find that being an idiot precludes you from things in your life?

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
> Doomella wrote:
>> Theoric The Squinter wrote:
>>> "Head Shot" > wrote in message
>>> .. .

>>> If the liquid dries, then the LSD on the blotter is no longer a
>>> liquid, but it's still LSD.

>> I think it's a lost cause.
>> He'd probably insist that hamburger meat isn't made from ground
>> livestock, because most of us don't go out and buy a cow when we're in
>> the mood for a cheeseburger.

> Do you find that being an idiot precludes you from things in your life?

I didn't know, but my condolences.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
> 2nz wrote:
>> Head Shot wrote:
>>> If they put drano in the cop's coke I would call it poison.

>> That happened to me once on an America West flight.
>> They offered me an upgrade to first class if I'd shut up about it.
>> ;o)

> Read about the Hi-Fi murders in Ogden, UT (in 1976, IIRC?). Two US Air
> Force airmen from local Hill AFB robbed a store and put Drano in the
> victim/hostage's mouths and duct taped them shut; and then shoved pencils
> into their brains through their ears.

How many times did you say you did acid?

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
> Bob Ward wrote:
>> On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:43:09 -0500, "Head Shot"
>> > wrote:

>>> LSD, you idiot. Look - let me make it simple for you since your
>>> pea brain is losing parts of the equation. When you pee your pants
>>> and you go home with a yellow stain on your underwear; is that
>>> yellow stain crystals? Can you scrape the yellow stain with a razor
>>> and make a pile of yellow stain powder?

>> Aren't you the one asserting that LSD is a liquid? Can you squeeze
>> this liquid out of your shorts into a container?

> LSD is sold as a liquid; or those liquid drops are dripped onto sugar
> cubes or blotter. It is not sold as a powder. Are you yet another moron
> that finds the need to get involved in this conversation?

If I bought it as a dry substance on blotter, that means it was sold.
Bought....sold. Get it? Therefore, when you stated in no uncertain terms
that "LSD is sold as a liquid", you were incorrect.

Any questions?

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
> JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>> Perhaps your beliefs are not based on other peoples' experience. Mine
>> comes from 1970. Y tu?

> I started in about 69 and stopped in about 85 (along with all drugs,
> alcohol, and cigarettes).

I think you did that stuff for too long. Even LDS's inventor partook of it
for less time, saying "I know the drug. I don't need to continue with it".

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
> Bob Ward wrote:
>> If keeping your job requires that you pass all drug tests, then
>> documenting the source of the cannabis in your system certainly sounds
>> reasonable to me.

> And going to the hospital proved that the cop never used pot other than
> what was in the sandwich? If he ate it; how did he know there was pot?
> Or did he leave most of it on the sandwich? If so, the sandwich full of
> pot should suffice for documentation. Nope - this cop was tired of
> making $32K and figured he might get a quick lotto payment from Wendy's.

Do you know whether he ate all of the burger, or just some of it? Please
post a link to your source of information. Right now.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 18:26:44 -0500, "Head Shot"
> wrote:

>Bob Ward wrote:
>> If keeping your job requires that you pass all drug tests, then
>> documenting the source of the cannabis in your system certainly sounds
>> reasonable to me.

>And going to the hospital proved that the cop never used pot other than what
>was in the sandwich? If he ate it; how did he know there was pot? Or did
>he leave most of it on the sandwich? If so, the sandwich full of pot
>should suffice for documentation. Nope - this cop was tired of making
>$32K and figured he might get a quick lotto payment from Wendy's.

Buy a clue, dude - you're getting boring.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 18:50:08 -0500, "Head Shot"
> wrote:

>Doomella wrote:
>> Theoric The Squinter wrote:
>>> "Head Shot" > wrote in message
>>> .. .

>>> If the liquid dries, then the LSD on the blotter is no longer a
>>> liquid, but it's still LSD.

>> I think it's a lost cause.
>> He'd probably insist that hamburger meat isn't made from ground
>> livestock, because most of us don't go out and buy a cow when we're in
>> the mood for a cheeseburger.

>Do you find that being an idiot precludes you from things in your life?

Why would it? It certainly hasn't kept you from posting repeatedly
here.
Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
news
> Larry Bud wrote:
>> Head Shot wrote:

>>> Poison? I would like someone to send me a quarter pound of Burger
>>> King bud poison.

>> Of course it's poison. It's an unknown and unwanted substance (at the
>> time) that was put in their food. What the hell do you call it?

> If you order a burger and say hold the pickle; then if they forget you
> would call the pickle poison??? Weed <> poison. If they put drano in
> the cop's coke I would call it poison.

Would you like something completely foreign put on your burger that you
never asked for? That is what is at issue here. I'm very pro-pot
legalization, but doing what these kids did is just plain wrong. I don't
think that the cops would feel any effects from the pot but that is besides
the point. I don't know if you do dope, but what if you didn't and someone
put pot on your burger at a fast food place? Even with my pro-pot stance I
sure as hell wouldn't like it.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities
mc mc is offline

Head Shot wrote:
> Larry Bud wrote:
> > Head Shot wrote:

> >> Poison? I would like someone to send me a quarter pound of Burger
> >> King bud poison.

> > Of course it's poison. It's an unknown and unwanted substance (at the
> > time) that was put in their food. What the hell do you call it?

> If you order a burger and say hold the pickle; then if they forget you
> would call the pickle poison??? Weed <> poison.

Were you there when they bought the pot? Was it laced? Did they grow
it themselves and use pesticides? It's not exactly a regulated
substance. It affects everyone differently...the driving cop was
definitely at risk and that sucks.

mc

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

Head Shot wrote:
> would you like pot with that? wrote:
> > The officers ate about half of their burgers before discovering
> > marijuana on the meat, the lawsuit said. They used a field test kit to
> > confirm the substance was pot, then went to a hospital for medical
> > evaluations.

> OK; now granted that was not a cool thing for the idiotic BK employees to
> do; but they went to a hospital because they ate a little weed? That's a
> little excessive; no?

Not if that was a psychiatric evaluation.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"mc" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> Head Shot wrote:
>> Larry Bud wrote:

>> > Of course it's poison. It's an unknown and unwanted substance (at the
>> > time) that was put in their food. What the hell do you call it?

>> If you order a burger and say hold the pickle; then if they forget you
>> would call the pickle poison??? Weed <> poison.

> Were you there when they bought the pot? Was it laced? Did they grow
> it themselves and use pesticides? It's not exactly a regulated
> substance. It affects everyone differently...the driving cop was
> definitely at risk and that sucks.
>
> mc

Pot tends to not be bothered by bugs in the garden.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
> Larry Bud wrote:
>> Head Shot wrote:

>>> That holds true for every fast food burger ever purchased.

>> What nonsense. The LSD you've taken has clearly burned out too many
>> brain cells. When you buy a burger or any other food, you have an
>> expectation of what the ingredients are. Illegal drugs is not on the
>> list.

> I didn't say it wasn't illegal; spanky. I question whether biting into a
> bud needs hospital treatment; and now further question one of you morons
> calling it poison.

How did the cops know that that's all that was put on the burger? I'd have
done the same thing. You're equating voluntary MJ use to commiting a very
serious prank.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities
mc mc is offline

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> "mc" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
> >
> > Head Shot wrote:

> >> If you order a burger and say hold the pickle; then if they forget you
> >> would call the pickle poison??? Weed <> poison.

> > Were you there when they bought the pot? Was it laced? Did they grow
> > it themselves and use pesticides? It's not exactly a regulated
> > substance. It affects everyone differently...the driving cop was
> > definitely at risk and that sucks.
> >
> > mc
> >

> Pot tends to not be bothered by bugs in the garden.

Yes but do all growers know this?

mc

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"mc" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>> "mc" > wrote in message
>> ps.com...

>> > Were you there when they bought the pot? Was it laced? Did they grow
>> > it themselves and use pesticides? It's not exactly a regulated
>> > substance. It affects everyone differently...the driving cop was
>> > definitely at risk and that sucks.
>> >
>> > mc
>> >

>> Pot tends to not be bothered by bugs in the garden.

> Yes but do all growers know this?
>
> mc

Know way of knowing the answer to your question. But, most gardeners don't
start spraying all sorts of chemicals on "consumable" plants unless they see
a problem actually developing.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

In article >,
"JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:

> Pot tends to not be bothered by bugs in the garden.

Unfortunately for the rest of the garden, it give them the munchies.

--
Sona si Latine loqueris
Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> How many times did you say you did acid?

I didn't say.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> "Head Shot" > wrote in message
>> LSD is sold as a liquid; or those liquid drops are dripped onto
>> sugar cubes or blotter. It is not sold as a powder. Are you yet
>> another moron that finds the need to get involved in this
>> conversation?

> If I bought it as a dry substance on blotter, that means it was sold.
> Bought....sold. Get it? Therefore, when you stated in no uncertain
> terms that "LSD is sold as a liquid", you were incorrect.
>
> Any questions?

Yes. Why are you so stupid? But don't answer - I won't see it. ^K

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

Theoric The Squinter wrote:
> Would you like something completely foreign put on your burger that
> you never asked for? That is what is at issue here. I'm very pro-pot
> legalization, but doing what these kids did is just plain wrong. I
> don't think that the cops would feel any effects from the pot but
> that is besides the point. I don't know if you do dope, but what if
> you didn't and someone put pot on your burger at a fast food place? Even
> with my pro-pot stance I sure as hell wouldn't like it.

I wouldn't like it; but I wouldn't head to a hospital emergency room for
it.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

mc wrote:
> Head Shot wrote:
>> Larry Bud wrote:
>>>
>>> Of course it's poison. It's an unknown and unwanted substance (at
>>> the time) that was put in their food. What the hell do you call it?

>> If you order a burger and say hold the pickle; then if they forget
>> you would call the pickle poison??? Weed <> poison.

> Were you there when they bought the pot? Was it laced? Did they grow
> it themselves and use pesticides? It's not exactly a regulated
> substance. It affects everyone differently...the driving cop was
> definitely at risk and that sucks.

More than likely the cop put the pot there himself and was given the idea by
the "finger" incident at Wendy's. I would not be surrpised if he asked for
millions and split it with the kid who allegedly put the weed in the burger.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
> Theoric The Squinter wrote:
>> Would you like something completely foreign put on your burger that
>> you never asked for? That is what is at issue here. I'm very pro-pot
>> legalization, but doing what these kids did is just plain wrong. I
>> don't think that the cops would feel any effects from the pot but
>> that is besides the point. I don't know if you do dope, but what if
>> you didn't and someone put pot on your burger at a fast food place? Even
>> with my pro-pot stance I sure as hell wouldn't like it.

> I wouldn't like it; but I wouldn't head to a hospital emergency room for
> it.

If you were smart, you would. You'd have no way of knowing what else had
been put on the burger. To some people, cops are for killing.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

Theoric The Squinter wrote:
> How did the cops know that that's all that was put on the burger? I'd have
> done the same thing. You're equating voluntary MJ use to
> commiting a very serious prank.

If someone wanted to poison that burger pounding lard ass he could have done
so quite easily and would not have used pot.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
> JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>> "Head Shot" > wrote in message
>>> LSD is sold as a liquid; or those liquid drops are dripped onto
>>> sugar cubes or blotter. It is not sold as a powder. Are you yet
>>> another moron that finds the need to get involved in this
>>> conversation?

>> If I bought it as a dry substance on blotter, that means it was sold.
>> Bought....sold. Get it? Therefore, when you stated in no uncertain
>> terms that "LSD is sold as a liquid", you were incorrect.
>>
>> Any questions?

> Yes. Why are you so stupid? But don't answer - I won't see it. ^K

You forgot to say PLONK, you needle head.

The kid next door to me in my dorm had a lousy experience with acid. He knew
the stuff was properly made because his brother, an MIT chem professor, made
it for him. It was sent to him on blotters. He had a lot left over. He sold
some to us.

Get it? It was sold on blotter.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote in message
> "Head Shot" > wrote in message
> > JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> >>
> >> If I bought it as a dry substance on blotter, that means it was sold.
> >> Bought....sold. Get it? Therefore, when you stated in no uncertain
> >> terms that "LSD is sold as a liquid", you were incorrect.
> >>
> >> Any questions?

> > Yes. Why are you so stupid? But don't answer - I won't see it. ^K

> You forgot to say PLONK, you needle head.
>
> The kid next door to me in my dorm had a lousy experience with acid. He

knew
> the stuff was properly made because his brother, an MIT chem professor,

made
> it for him. It was sent to him on blotters. He had a lot left over. He

sold
> some to us.
>
> Get it? It was sold on blotter.

Yes. It can't be sold any other way, because the amount needed for affect
is so small that:

a: it wouldn't look very impressive
b: it wouldn't look very impressive
c: way too concentrated, not that the user's safety is much of a concern for
drug dealers and
d: it would taste wayyyy yucky, drug users have taste buds too

KING BURGER brooklyn1 General Cooking 14 25-11-2009 01:21 PM
World's most expensive ($200) Burger King burger Corey Richardson General Cooking 7 31-07-2008 12:53 PM
Burger King sued for selling pot burgers to cops [email protected] General Cooking 0 10-11-2006 02:07 PM
Burger King Tacos Name Mexican Cooking 13 10-02-2005 10:06 AM
Who's the ass in the Burger King ads? Doug Norris Barbecue 18 13-11-2003 09:41 PM