Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.food

Default Yahoo Food launched

G'day mates,

One of the local daily tabloids had a snippet about the recent
launch of the Yahoo Food website. It can be found at:

http://food.yahoo.com

I haven't really had a proper look at it yet, but here's one man's
take on the new site:

http://blog.outer-court.com/archive/2006-11-02-n88.html

According to the tabloid, the recipes are based on the collection
at allrecipes.com through some sort of deal.

The home page encourages one to sign up, but I found I could see
and print out at least some recipes without that hastle.

Cheers, Phred.

--
LID

Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.food