Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Williams Sonoma

I received a $100 gift card for my birthday last month. I ejnoyed the
shopping spree today!

I got:
3 new spatulas, silicone, in 3 different sizes
a mango pitter
a giant mesh infusion ball
a cookbook - a baking book with nice simple recipes for everyday
desserts & breads
madagascar vanilla extract
spanish smoked paprika
tagliatelle with truffles
a botlle of olive oil

for dinner, I wanted to focus on the pasta with the truffle flavor in
it, so I cooked it and tossed it with browned butter and fresh,
imported parmesan.

Served it alongside a salad with romaine, raddichio, red pepper,
marinated artichoke hearts, marinated mushrooms, black oil cured olives
and baslamic vinaigrette

Also made bruschetta with tomatoes, vidalia onion, fresh herbs, sea
salt, black pepper, and fresh mozzarella.

Yum! The pasta was AMAZING! I have a mango ripening up to try the
pitter. I'm going to use the infuser to mull the cider in the fridge.
There's butter softening on the counter for cookies from the cookbokk.
Lilfe is good.

AND......I have a $9 balance on the card.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

That's my kind of birthday present! Sounds like you spent it well -
plus you have another excuse to go again to use the rest! Like cooks
NEED one, but you know...

If you really like the large infuser ball, let us know - I'm always
somewhat disappointed with the smaller ones, and would like to know if
that works better.

Kris

Jude wrote:
> I received a $100 gift card for my birthday last month. I ejnoyed the
> shopping spree today!
>
> I got:
> 3 new spatulas, silicone, in 3 different sizes
> a mango pitter
> a giant mesh infusion ball
> a cookbook - a baking book with nice simple recipes for everyday
> desserts & breads
> madagascar vanilla extract
> spanish smoked paprika
> tagliatelle with truffles
> a botlle of olive oil
>
> for dinner, I wanted to focus on the pasta with the truffle flavor in
> it, so I cooked it and tossed it with browned butter and fresh,
> imported parmesan.
>
> Served it alongside a salad with romaine, raddichio, red pepper,
> marinated artichoke hearts, marinated mushrooms, black oil cured olives
> and baslamic vinaigrette
>
> Also made bruschetta with tomatoes, vidalia onion, fresh herbs, sea
> salt, black pepper, and fresh mozzarella.
>
> Yum! The pasta was AMAZING! I have a mango ripening up to try the
> pitter. I'm going to use the infuser to mull the cider in the fridge.
> There's butter softening on the counter for cookies from the cookbokk.
> Lilfe is good.
>
> AND......I have a $9 balance on the card.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5 Nov 2006 18:03:30 -0800, "Jude" > wrote:

>a mango pitter

???? How does that work? It's not as easy as a cherry.

--
See return address to reply by email