Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default New Food Books

My Christmas list is getting longer and longer. I love food
writing, and the morning newspaper had this review of four new food
books:

http://www.accessatlanta.com/arts/co...food1105a.html

I definitely want the M.F.K. Fisher collection. It's a compilation of
her magazine writing. I don't think I have read any of her writing
from magazines.

I might get the others from the library. I want to own the M.F.K.
Fisher.

Tara
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Tara wrote:
> My Christmas list is getting longer and longer. I love food
> writing, and the morning newspaper had this review of four new food
> books:
>
> http://www.accessatlanta.com/arts/co...food1105a.html
>
> I definitely want the M.F.K. Fisher collection. It's a compilation of
> her magazine writing. I don't think I have read any of her writing
> from magazines.
>
> I might get the others from the library. I want to own the M.F.K.
> Fisher.
>
> Tara

Thanks for the MFK Fisher heads up... I'm not waiting for christmas --
It's good to be santa...

...fred