Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Katra flies in...

Katra paid me a Halloween visit.

http://i12.tinypic.com/2r6z5fc.jpg

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"Sheldon" > wrote:

> Katra paid me a Halloween visit.
>
> http://i12.tinypic.com/2r6z5fc.jpg
>
> Sheldon

No, that was my Sister Sue.

The second one to visit was me, The redhead:

http://tinypic.com/30xacuv.jpg
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article .com>,
> "Sheldon" > wrote:
>
> > Katra paid me a Halloween visit.
> >
> > http://i12.tinypic.com/2r6z5fc.jpg
> >
> > Sheldon

> No, that was my Sister Sue.
>
> The second one to visit was me, The redhead:
>
> http://tinypic.com/30xacuv.jpg
> --

kinda gives a whole new meaning to trick or treat, doesn't it?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article . com>,
"kuvasz guy" > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > In article .com>,
> > "Sheldon" > wrote:
> >
> > > Katra paid me a Halloween visit.
> > >
> > > http://i12.tinypic.com/2r6z5fc.jpg
> > >
> > > Sheldon

> > No, that was my Sister Sue.
> >
> > The second one to visit was me, The redhead:
> >
> > http://tinypic.com/30xacuv.jpg
> > --

> kinda gives a whole new meaning to trick or treat, doesn't it?

Indeed..... <smirk>
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jay wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
>
> > Katra paid me a Halloween visit.
> >
> > http://i12.tinypic.com/2r6z5fc.jpg
> >
> > Sheldon

> Well, the broom looks right. <g>

And left. If you look carefully you can see her swiffer. hehe

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article . com>,
"Sheldon" > wrote:

> jay wrote:
> > Sheldon wrote:
> >
> > > Katra paid me a Halloween visit.
> > >
> > > http://i12.tinypic.com/2r6z5fc.jpg
> > >
> > > Sheldon

> > Well, the broom looks right. <g>

> And left. If you look carefully you can see her swiffer. hehe
>
> Sheldon

Swiffer Wet Jet? ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> "Sheldon" wrote:
> > jay wrote:

> > > Well, the broom looks right. <g>

> > And left. If you look carefully you can see her swiffer. hehe

> Swiffer Wet Jet? ;-)

Kinky Katra!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"Sheldon" > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:

> > > And left. If you look carefully you can see her swiffer. hehe

> > Swiffer Wet Jet? ;-)

> Kinky Katra!

Yer dreamin' babycakes...
You already know the answer to that. <lol>
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> "Sheldon" wrote:
> > Omelet wrote:

> > > Swiffer Wet Jet? ;-)

> > Kinky Katra!

> Yer dreamin' babycakes...
> You already know the answer to that. <lol>

Wasn't askin' hehe

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Fri 03 Nov 2006 10:13:08p, meant to say...

> On 3 Nov 2006 06:00:14 -0800, "Sheldon" > wrote:
>
>>Katra paid me a Halloween visit.
>>
>>http://i12.tinypic.com/2r6z5fc.jpg
>>

> LOL

I didn't think Katra's legs were that long. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright

Cats must try to kill the curlicues of ribbon on
the finished packages.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3 Nov 2006 06:00:14 -0800, "Sheldon" > wrote:

>Katra paid me a Halloween visit.
>
>http://i12.tinypic.com/2r6z5fc.jpg

LOL

--
See return address to reply by email

D*MN Fruit Flies!!!!! Sky General Cooking 17 29-06-2009 07:52 PM
Fat Fruit Flies Becca General Cooking 4 07-09-2007 03:02 PM
PING: Katra jmcquown General Cooking 19 06-11-2006 04:57 AM
PING: OM-Katra jmcquown General Cooking 7 03-10-2005 07:22 AM
Breakfast Meatzza Idea for Katra Damsel in dis Dress General Cooking 3 20-09-2005 05:44 AM