FoodBanter.com

-   -   curry leave (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/105238-curry-leave.html)

[email protected] 29-10-2006 06:28 AM

curry leave

Since moving to Brisbane from Darwin, I am not getting my supply of
curry leaves. I bought a plant and that is taking it's time to mature.
Where can I get these leaves in Brisbane.

Bronwyn 29-10-2006 10:25 AM

curry leave

wrote:
> Since moving to Brisbane from Darwin, I am not getting my supply of
> curry leaves. I bought a plant and that is taking it's time to mature.
> Where can I get these leaves in Brisbane.

Try the farmers markets that operate most weekends around the city.
The Brisbane City Council website might tell you where they are.

The James St food market precinct in the Valley would possibly sell
them. Also, try an Asian supermarket in the McWhirter centre.

--
Cheers
Bronwyn

[email protected] 29-10-2006 04:47 PM

curry leave

Thank you Browyn.
I have tried the weekend farmers markets in South Brisbane - no
success. Will try in the valley
Gopal