Posted to atl.general,alt.appalachian,neworleans.general,rec.food.cooking,rec.motorcycles

Default Was That 300 Millionth American Really American?

"Hoy Paloy" > wrote in message

> Was That 300 Millionth American Really American?
>
> By Patrick J. Buchanan
>
> ...Most of those coming now are poor and uneducated, and are unable to
> speak our language. Some do not wish to become Americans. But they are
> sending our crime, poverty and disease rates skyward, and pulling U.S.
> academic scores down toward Third World levels.
>
> But what is most significant about these deep and irreversible
> alterations in the character of the nation is that the American people
> never voted for it and do not want it. It is being imposed from above,
> anti-democratically, by a regime that refuses to enforce our laws and
> is now at virtual war with the American people.
>
> Though immigration is the hottest domestic issue in 2006, and every
> candidate in a close race is taking a hard line on border security -
> even Hillary Clinton voted for 700 miles of security fence - the will
> of the people is ignored.
>
> According to a poll released Monday by the Center for Immigration
> Studies, 68 percent of Americans say immigration is too high. Only 2
> percent believe it is too low. Yet the McCain-Kennedy-Bush bill would
> have granted amnesty to millions of illegal aliens and doubled the
> number of legal immigrants.
>
> The failure to restrict immigration so the Melting Pot can work, the
> refusal to seal the border despite what America wants, suggests ours
> has ceased to be a democratic republic. "Here, sir, the people rule!"
> used to be a proud boast. Today, the line is laughable.
>
> In my book State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest
> of America, I projected that by 2050, every city in America would look
> like Los Angeles, and Los Angeles and the cities of the Southwest
> would look like Mexico City.
>
> And what is happening to Los Angeles? According to Robert Putnam,
> Harvard political scientist and author of Bowling Alone, the trust
> among people in "this most diverse human habitation in human history"
> is now at rock bottom, the lowest anywhere he could find.
>
> "In the presence of diversity," said Putnam, "we hunker down. We act
> like turtles. The effect of diversity is worse than had been imagined.
> And it's not just that we don't trust people who are not like us. In
> diverse communities we don't trust people who look like us." [ Study
> paints bleak picture of ethnic diversity , by John Lloyd, Financial
> Times, October 8, 2006]
>
> The more people of different races that live in a community, the
> greater the loss of trust, said Putnam. "They don't trust the local
> mayor, they don't trust the local paper, they don't trust other
> people, and they don't trust institutions. ... The only thing there is
> more of is protest marches and TV watching."
>
> Welcome to the Brave New World our elites are creating for our
> children, as they consign the America we grew up in to the compost
> heap of history.
>
>Can you imagine an old time liberal like President Roosevelt putting up

with this border bullshit?

Fred

Posted to atl.general,alt.appalachian,neworleans.general,rec.food.cooking,rec.motorcycles

fred wrote:
> [...]
>>like turtles. The effect of diversity is worse than had been imagined.
>>And it's not just that we don't trust people who are not like us. In
>>diverse communities we don't trust people who look like us." [ Study
>>paints bleak picture of ethnic diversity , by John Lloyd, Financial
>>Times, October 8, 2006]
>>
>>The more people of different races that live in a community, the
>>greater the loss of trust, said Putnam. "They don't trust the local
>>mayor, they don't trust the local paper, they don't trust other
>>people, and they don't trust institutions. ... The only thing there is
>>more of is protest marches and TV watching."
>>
>>Welcome to the Brave New World our elites are creating for our
>>children, as they consign the America we grew up in to the compost
>>heap of history.
>>
>>Can you imagine an old time liberal like President Roosevelt putting up

"Political Correctness is Tyranny with Manners"

America needs a revolution again. Time to throw the bums out
of Washington D.C. and start the **** over.
Posted to atl.general,alt.appalachian,neworleans.general,rec.food.cooking,rec.motorcycles

WhatEver wrote:

> "Political Correctness is Tyranny with Manners"
>
> America needs a revolution again. Time to throw the bums out of
> Washington D.C. and start the **** over.

I'd say that first we need to kick out all the "faith based"
inititives...once we get Jesus out of Washington, maybe the rest of the
world will realize that America isn't as radically Christian and the
terrorists are radical Islam...

Simple as continues prayers to your personal "higher power" for life to
imitate art...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0853096/

--
Edd Benson

http://www.ebo.net

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both."

Benjamin Franklin
Posted to atl.general,alt.appalachian,neworleans.general,rec.food.cooking,rec.motorcycles

"Edd Benson" > wrote in message
t...
> WhatEver wrote:
>
> > "Political Correctness is Tyranny with Manners"
> >
> > America needs a revolution again. Time to throw the bums out of
> > Washington D.C. and start the **** over.

> I'd say that first we need to kick out all the "faith based"
> inititives...once we get Jesus out of Washington, maybe the rest of the
> world will realize that America isn't as radically Christian and the
> terrorists are radical Islam...
>
> Simple as continues prayers to your personal "higher power" for life to
> imitate art...
>
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0853096/

So you are an atheist as well as a fag?