Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default T-minus 64 minutes to brunch.

Going to take the camera to Sunday brunch. I hope they don't object.

Stay tuned.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan said...

> Andy <q> :
>
>> Going to take the camera to Sunday brunch. I hope they don't object.
>>
>> Stay tuned.
>>
>> Andy

> Details Andy. We want details. Pics would be a plus too
>
> Have fun,
>
> Michael

BRUNCH!!!

BURP!!!

Plate one: Bacon, sausage, english muffin w/cream cheese, hashed browns.

Plate two: Tomato, cheese omelette topped with parmesan and tabasco.
Still no spinach!!

Plate three: Sweet and sour chicken with wild rice and brocolli

Plate four: 5 slices kiwi fruit

Plenty of coffee and grapefruit juice.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Andy <q> wrote:

> Going to take the camera to Sunday brunch. I hope they don't object.
>
> Stay tuned.
>
> Andy

Looking forward here, and on abf. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy said...

> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan said...
>
>> Andy <q> :
>>
>>> Going to take the camera to Sunday brunch. I hope they don't object.
>>>
>>> Stay tuned.
>>>
>>> Andy

>> Details Andy. We want details. Pics would be a plus too
>>
>> Have fun,
>>
>> Michael

> BRUNCH!!!

OR

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/i...img=Brunch.jpg

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Brunch plates.jpg

> BURP!!!
>
> Plate one: Bacon, sausage, english muffin w/cream cheese, hashed

browns.

> Plate two: Tomato, cheese omelette topped with parmesan and tabasco.
> Still no spinach!!
>
> Plate three: Sweet and sour chicken with wild rice and brocolli
>
> Plate four: 5 slices kiwi fruit
>
> Plenty of coffee and grapefruit juice.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan said...

> Andy <q> :
>

>> http://server6.theimagehosting.com/i...img=Brunch.jpg
>>

>> http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Brunch plates.jpg

> Gawd. I could get lost for days in that dessert and danish table.
>
> Michael <- BG just rose by 100 by just looking at the pics

Lucky for you brunch is over at 2 pm.

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> Andy said...

(snip)
> > BRUNCH!!!

> OR
>
> http://server6.theimagehosting.com/i...img=Brunch.jpg
>
> http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Brunch plates.jpg
>
> > BURP!!!
> >
> > Plate one: Bacon, sausage, english muffin w/cream cheese, hashed

> browns.
> >
> > Plate two: Tomato, cheese omelette topped with parmesan and tabasco.
> > Still no spinach!!
> >
> > Plate three: Sweet and sour chicken with wild rice and brocolli
> >
> > Plate four: 5 slices kiwi fruit
> >
> > Plenty of coffee and grapefruit juice.

(SIGH!). Nice pics, thanks for sharing. Now I'm very, very hungry!
Dinner last night was english muffins and cream cheese <G>. Dinner
tonight (I hope) will be wild rice and lamb chops.

Sky
Posted to rec.food.cooking

skyhooks said...

> (SIGH!). Nice pics, thanks for sharing. Now I'm very, very hungry!
> Dinner last night was english muffins and cream cheese <G>. Dinner
> tonight (I hope) will be wild rice and lamb chops.
>
> Sky

Sky,

You're welcme.

Bon appetit!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote

> Lucky for you brunch is over at 2 pm.

Andy, isn't it you who says you don't like restaurants because
they are unsanitary? Does that change at brunch?

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy Young said...

> "Andy" <q> wrote
>
>> Lucky for you brunch is over at 2 pm.

> Andy, isn't it you who says you don't like restaurants because
> they are unsanitary? Does that change at brunch?
>
> nancy

Yes ma'am, that'd be me alright.

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy Young said...

> "Andy" <q> wrote
>
>> Lucky for you brunch is over at 2 pm.

> Andy, isn't it you who says you don't like restaurants because
> they are unsanitary? Does that change at brunch?
>
> nancy

nancy,

Brunch is the MOST unsanitary place to eat.

All patrons have to handle the same serving spoons, etc., sharing nose-
wiped/germy finger with everybody else.

There's no salad bar style glass covers over anything. Hair and snot are
probably the predominant unsanitary addition customers add to the foods.

The bread table and the carve your own beef table (with the sharp knives)
are just blood doner contaminations waiting to happen.

The butter dishes at each table are not replaced between seatings.

The plates, silverware and glassware are disgusting in typical fashion.

There are other unsanitary things like the wait-staff's snotty/germy
fingers flirting with the food on your plate as they deliver it fresh
from the kitchen to your table.

But isn't that besides the point?

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote

> Nancy Young said...

>> Andy, isn't it you who says you don't like restaurants because
>> they are unsanitary? Does that change at brunch?

> Brunch is the MOST unsanitary place to eat.

> But isn't that besides the point?

(laugh) It's just funny to me what you say about restaurants.
Me, I eat out, and brunch at least once a year. Obviously
I'm willing to take all those risks.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy Young said...

> "Andy" <q> wrote
>
>> Nancy Young said...

>>> Andy, isn't it you who says you don't like restaurants because
>>> they are unsanitary? Does that change at brunch?

>> Brunch is the MOST unsanitary place to eat.

>> But isn't that besides the point?

> (laugh) It's just funny to me what you say about restaurants.
> Me, I eat out, and brunch at least once a year. Obviously
> I'm willing to take all those risks.
>
> nancy

nancy,

I live dangerously from time to time, too! I'm no Indiana Jones of dining
out, but I've been known to trust a slice of pizza now and then. (grin)

Andy
"Telling it like it is (with a 10 second delay) for years." --A