Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Black bread aroma/flavor question

I have long since given up trying to find real German black bread here
in rural Florida, even though I really love the stuff, but a recent
visit to the Dominican Republic whetted my appetite for the wonderful
stuff once again when I was in a town with an excellent German baker.

I have made it myself using various recipes from Internet sources and
Joy of Cooking, and have been successful in making breads that are so
morish that I find myself overeating, BUT these breads, though they are
perfect in texture and appearance, don't have the characteristic aroma
of German black bread, s I suspect that there is a missing ingredient
that produces the characteristic and unmistakeable aroma or German
black bread, the one that combines equally well with jams and preserves
and with cheese and cold cuts.

Anyone know what it is? Maybe I need to add more vinegar or molasses,
or something else?

Current ingredients:

White bread flour 30%
Whole wheat bread flour 20%
Rye bread flour 50%
Yeast
Brown sugar
Molasses
Cocoa powder
Salt
Vinegar.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> Anyone know what it is? Maybe I need to add more vinegar or molasses,
> or something else?

How about caraway?

--
Reg

Posted to rec.food.cooking
-L. -L. is offline

wrote:
> I have long since given up trying to find real German black bread here
> in rural Florida, even though I really love the stuff, but a recent
> visit to the Dominican Republic whetted my appetite for the wonderful
> stuff once again when I was in a town with an excellent German baker.
>
> I have made it myself using various recipes from Internet sources and
> Joy of Cooking, and have been successful in making breads that are so
> morish that I find myself overeating, BUT these breads, though they are
> perfect in texture and appearance, don't have the characteristic aroma
> of German black bread, s I suspect that there is a missing ingredient
> that produces the characteristic and unmistakeable aroma or German
> black bread, the one that combines equally well with jams and preserves
> and with cheese and cold cuts.
>
> Anyone know what it is? Maybe I need to add more vinegar or molasses,
> or something else?
>
> Current ingredients:
>
> White bread flour 30%
> Whole wheat bread flour 20%
> Rye bread flour 50%
> Yeast
> Brown sugar
> Molasses
> Cocoa powder
> Salt
> Vinegar.

It's probably a matter of the molasses you are using. They can vary in
flavor. I would try to find an imported German molasses and see if
that made any difference. It could also be the yeast and or the cocoa
powder. I didn't know black bread had cocoa powder in it....I, too,
love the stuff, BTW. Delicious toasted with pineapple preserves. Yum!

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

-L. wrote:
> wrote:
> > I have long since given up trying to find real German black bread here
> > in rural Florida, even though I really love the stuff, but a recent
> > visit to the Dominican Republic whetted my appetite for the wonderful
> > stuff once again when I was in a town with an excellent German baker.
> >
> > I have made it myself using various recipes from Internet sources and
> > Joy of Cooking, and have been successful in making breads that are so
> > morish that I find myself overeating, BUT these breads, though they are
> > perfect in texture and appearance, don't have the characteristic aroma
> > of German black bread, s I suspect that there is a missing ingredient
> > that produces the characteristic and unmistakeable aroma or German
> > black bread, the one that combines equally well with jams and preserves
> > and with cheese and cold cuts.
> >
> > Anyone know what it is? Maybe I need to add more vinegar or molasses,
> > or something else?
> >
> > Current ingredients:
> >
> > White bread flour 30%
> > Whole wheat bread flour 20%
> > Rye bread flour 50%
> > Yeast
> > Brown sugar
> > Molasses
> > Cocoa powder
> > Salt
> > Vinegar.

> It's probably a matter of the molasses you are using. They can vary in
> flavor. I would try to find an imported German molasses and see if
> that made any difference. It could also be the yeast and or the cocoa
> powder. I didn't know black bread had cocoa powder in it....I, too,
> love the stuff, BTW. Delicious toasted with pineapple preserves. Yum!
>
> -L.

Thanks to both responders. The cocoa powder gives the dark color. You
can also use instant coffee powder.

Will try the caraway too--maybe that is the aromatic ingredient.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Reg wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > Thanks to both responders. The cocoa powder gives the dark color. You
> > can also use instant coffee powder.
> >
> > Will try the caraway too--maybe that is the aromatic ingredient.

> That would be my first guess, along with a few other spices
> like fennel. I've seen it used in various recipes. Or the
> specific type of vinegar used (cider, etc). Another lesser
> possibility is the coloring agent.
>
> Black breads are often colored not just by the darker ingredients
> like cocoa and/or coffee, but a coloring agent. The commercial
> ones are pretty close to tasteless, but the "homemade" version
> does impart some distinct caramel-ish type flavors. It's made by
> cooking the heck out of sugar, through the dark brown stage,
> all the way to black. The homemade version is rarely used
> anymore because it can be downright dangerous to make, but I
> thought I'd throw it out there nonetheless.
>
> Good luck in your quest. I love black bread, too.
>
> --

Thanks, Reg. I have a batch rising right now, in which I have used a
liberal amount of Goya Apple Cider vinegar, and Brer Rabbit molasses,
also Badia caraway seeds.

I don't think fennel has anything to do with it, because I am well
familiar with that flavor, which is similar to ouzo, and it is not
that.

It seems to me that the sugar-cooking stuff is pretty much covered by
the term molasses, and that perhaps I need to use blackstrap molasses
instead of the molasses which I am using, whose label gives little
information, but which I suspect may be sugar beet molasses.

See excerpts below from Wikipedia:

Molasses or treacle is a thick syrup by-product from the processing of
the sugarcane or sugar beet into sugar. (In some parts of the U.S.,
"molasses" also refers to sorghum syrup.) The word molasses comes from
the Portuguese word melaço, which is in turn the Greek mellas -
honey. The quality of molasses depends on the maturity of the sugar
cane or beet, the amount of sugar extracted, and the method of
extraction.
Contents

Cane molasses

Sulphured molasses is made from green, not yellow, sugar cane and is
treated with sulfur dioxide fumes during the sugar extraction process.
The sugar cane plant is harvested and stripped of its leaves. Its juice
is then extracted from the canes, usually by crushing or mashing. The
juice is boiled to concentrate and promote the crystallisation of the
sugar. The results of this first boiling and removal of sugar crystal
is first molasses, which has the highest sugar content because
comparatively little sugar has been extracted from the juice. Second
molasses is created from a second boiling and sugar extraction, and has
a slight bitter tinge to its taste.

The third boiling of the sugar syrup gives blackstrap molasses. The
majority of sucrose from the original juice has been crystallized but
blackstrap molasses is still mostly sugar by calories[1], but unlike
refined sugars, it contains significant amounts of vitamins and
minerals. Blackstrap molasses is a source of calcium, magnesium, and
iron. One tablespoon provides up to 20 percent of the daily value of
each of those nutrients.[2][3].Blackstrap is often sold as a health
supplement, as well as being used in the manufacture of cattle feed,
and for other industrial uses.

Sugar beet molasses

Molasses that comes from the sugar beet is different from cane
molasses. Only the syrup left from the final crystallisation stage is
called molasses; intermediate syrups are referred to as high green and
low green and these are recycled within the crystallisation plant to
maximise extraction. Beet molasses is about 50% sugar by dry weight,
predominantly sucrose but also containing significant amounts of
glucose and fructose. The non-sugar content includes many salts such as
calcium, potassium, oxalate and chloride. These are either as a result
of concentration from the original plant material or as a result of
chemicals used in the processing. As such, it is unpalatable and is
mainly used as an additive to animal feed or as a fermentation
feedstock.

It is possible to extract additional sugar from beet molasses through a
process known as molasses desugarisation. This technique exploits
industrial scale chromatography to separate sucrose from non-sugar
components. The technique is economically viable in trade protected
areas where the price of sugar is supported above the world market
price. As such it is practised in the US[4] and parts of Europe.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
ups.com...
>I have long since given up trying to find real German black bread here
> in rural Florida, even though I really love the stuff, but a recent
> visit to the Dominican Republic whetted my appetite for the wonderful
> stuff once again when I was in a town with an excellent German baker.
>
> I have made it myself using various recipes from Internet sources and
> Joy of Cooking, and have been successful in making breads that are so
> morish that I find myself overeating, BUT these breads, though they are
> perfect in texture and appearance, don't have the characteristic aroma
> of German black bread, s I suspect that there is a missing ingredient
> that produces the characteristic and unmistakeable aroma or German
> black bread, the one that combines equally well with jams and preserves
> and with cheese and cold cuts.
>
> Anyone know what it is? Maybe I need to add more vinegar or molasses,
> or something else?
>
> Current ingredients:
>
> White bread flour 30%
> Whole wheat bread flour 20%
> Rye bread flour 50%
> Yeast
> Brown sugar
> Molasses
> Cocoa powder
> Salt
> Vinegar.

I've seen some commercial recipes reference a ground raisin product. I've
always meant to try it but haven't done so yet. Pureed raisins are a common
ingredient in a lot of foods.
Janet

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-10-19, > wrote:

> Anyone know what it is? Maybe I need to add more vinegar or molasses,
> or something else?

Oh man! ...this is awakening ancient dormant memories of my time in
the service in Murpheesboro TN. I didn't even know what black bread
was till I ran across some in a little grocery a few blocks from MTSU.
Man, I freaked out on that stuff. A little round loaf of dense black
bread so sweet and moist you'd swear it was cakebread. I'd cut a
slice from the loaf and broil with a pat of butter just till the
butter melted and enjoy. Nirvana! After leaving to return home, I
looked and looked till finally giving up and the memory faded into
oblivion. Now, you stirred it up. Thank you.

My first suggestion would be look to your molasses. What are you
using? You can toss any Brer Rabbit brand stuff. It's crap. Don't
bother with light molasses, either. I'd cut right to the chase and
try some blackstrap, the real deal molasses. All the rest is for
wimps. It has the color, too. Black as tar.

My second suggestion is ginger cookies. Black bread has a little of
that ginger cookie flavor about it. Have you considered cardamom and
maybe some ginger. This is pretty exotic stuff for Western cooking,
but not entirely unknown to German bakers. The classic lebkuchen, the
Xmas holiday cookie uses both and in small amounts they are very
subtle and mysterious and very delicious. I'd explore that avenue.

Let us know what you find out. I'm off to do a little research and
experimentation of my own. It's been too long and a good black bread
is something I deserve one more time before leave this Earthly
kitchen.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet B." > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>>I have long since given up trying to find real German black bread here
>> in rural Florida, even though I really love the stuff, but a recent
>> visit to the Dominican Republic whetted my appetite for the wonderful
>> stuff once again when I was in a town with an excellent German baker.
>>
>> I have made it myself using various recipes from Internet sources and
>> Joy of Cooking, and have been successful in making breads that are so
>> morish that I find myself overeating, BUT these breads, though they are
>> perfect in texture and appearance, don't have the characteristic aroma
>> of German black bread, s I suspect that there is a missing ingredient
>> that produces the characteristic and unmistakeable aroma or German
>> black bread, the one that combines equally well with jams and preserves
>> and with cheese and cold cuts.
>>
>> Anyone know what it is? Maybe I need to add more vinegar or molasses,
>> or something else?
>>
>> Current ingredients:
>>
>> White bread flour 30%
>> Whole wheat bread flour 20%
>> Rye bread flour 50%
>> Yeast
>> Brown sugar
>> Molasses
>> Cocoa powder
>> Salt
>> Vinegar.
>>

> I've seen some commercial recipes reference a ground raisin product. I've
> always meant to try it but haven't done so yet. Pureed raisins are a
> common ingredient in a lot of foods.
> Janet

Wouldn't that produce more of a fruity scent? I know the scent that the OP's
talking about and I can't pin it down, either.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> I have long since given up trying to find real German black bread here
> in rural Florida, even though I really love the stuff, but a recent
> visit to the Dominican Republic whetted my appetite for the wonderful
> stuff once again when I was in a town with an excellent German baker.
>
> I have made it myself using various recipes from Internet sources and
> Joy of Cooking, and have been successful in making breads that are so
> morish that I find myself overeating, BUT these breads, though they are
> perfect in texture and appearance, don't have the characteristic aroma
> of German black bread, s I suspect that there is a missing ingredient
> that produces the characteristic and unmistakeable aroma or German
> black bread, the one that combines equally well with jams and preserves
> and with cheese and cold cuts.
>
> Anyone know what it is? Maybe I need to add more vinegar or molasses,
> or something else?
>
> Current ingredients:
>
> White bread flour 30%
> Whole wheat bread flour 20%
> Rye bread flour 50%
> Yeast
> Brown sugar
> Molasses
> Cocoa powder
> Salt
> Vinegar.

The correct texture is from the particular flour used by professional
bakers; "First Clear" or "Clear" flour, this is the least refined
flour. And the aroma you're missing is from an ingredient called
"Altus", professional bakers make this sour mash themselves from saved
stale bread crusts.

The color in black bread is from adding burnt sugar, an intensely
strong liquid caramel, colorant used by professional bakers and in
certain ethnic food dishes. Burnt sugar is inexpensive, an 8 oz bottle
is like $3 and since you will use only a tsp or two at a time it will
last like forever.

I strongly recommend you get a copy of George Greenstein's "Secrets of
a Jewish Baker".

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:
> wrote:
> > I have long since given up trying to find real German black bread here
> > in rural Florida, even though I really love the stuff, but a recent
> > visit to the Dominican Republic whetted my appetite for the wonderful
> > stuff once again when I was in a town with an excellent German baker.
> >
> > I have made it myself using various recipes from Internet sources and
> > Joy of Cooking, and have been successful in making breads that are so
> > morish that I find myself overeating, BUT these breads, though they are
> > perfect in texture and appearance, don't have the characteristic aroma
> > of German black bread, s I suspect that there is a missing ingredient
> > that produces the characteristic and unmistakeable aroma or German
> > black bread, the one that combines equally well with jams and preserves
> > and with cheese and cold cuts.
> >
> > Anyone know what it is? Maybe I need to add more vinegar or molasses,
> > or something else?
> >
> > Current ingredients:
> >
> > White bread flour 30%
> > Whole wheat bread flour 20%
> > Rye bread flour 50%
> > Yeast
> > Brown sugar
> > Molasses
> > Cocoa powder
> > Salt
> > Vinegar.

> The correct texture is from the particular flour used by professional
> bakers; "First Clear" or "Clear" flour, this is the least refined
> flour. And the aroma you're missing is from an ingredient called
> "Altus", professional bakers make this sour mash themselves from saved
> stale bread crusts.
>
> The color in black bread is from adding burnt sugar, an intensely
> strong liquid caramel, colorant used by professional bakers and in
> certain ethnic food dishes. Burnt sugar is inexpensive, an 8 oz bottle
> is like $3 and since you will use only a tsp or two at a time it will
> last like forever.
>
> I strongly recommend you get a copy of George Greenstein's "Secrets of
> a Jewish Baker".
>
> Sheldon

Sheldon,
Can this bread be purchased locally? BTW, ever been to Cohen's in
Ellenville? Love the pumpernickel...

...fred

Posted to rec.food.cooking

kuvasz guy wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
> > wrote:
> > > I have long since given up trying to find real German black bread here
> > > in rural Florida, even though I really love the stuff, but a recent
> > > visit to the Dominican Republic whetted my appetite for the wonderful
> > > stuff once again when I was in a town with an excellent German baker.
> > >
> > > I have made it myself using various recipes from Internet sources and
> > > Joy of Cooking, and have been successful in making breads that are so
> > > morish that I find myself overeating, BUT these breads, though they are
> > > perfect in texture and appearance, don't have the characteristic aroma
> > > of German black bread, s I suspect that there is a missing ingredient
> > > that produces the characteristic and unmistakeable aroma or German
> > > black bread, the one that combines equally well with jams and preserves
> > > and with cheese and cold cuts.
> > >
> > > Anyone know what it is? Maybe I need to add more vinegar or molasses,
> > > or something else?
> > >
> > > Current ingredients:
> > >
> > > White bread flour 30%
> > > Whole wheat bread flour 20%
> > > Rye bread flour 50%
> > > Yeast
> > > Brown sugar
> > > Molasses
> > > Cocoa powder
> > > Salt
> > > Vinegar.

> > The correct texture is from the particular flour used by professional
> > bakers; "First Clear" or "Clear" flour, this is the least refined
> > flour. And the aroma you're missing is from an ingredient called
> > "Altus", professional bakers make this sour mash themselves from saved
> > stale bread crusts.
> >
> > The color in black bread is from adding burnt sugar, an intensely
> > strong liquid caramel, colorant used by professional bakers and in
> > certain ethnic food dishes. Burnt sugar is inexpensive, an 8 oz bottle
> > is like $3 and since you will use only a tsp or two at a time it will
> > last like forever.
> >
> > I strongly recommend you get a copy of George Greenstein's "Secrets of
> > a Jewish Baker".
> >
> > Sheldon

> Sheldon,
> Can this bread be purchased locally? BTW, ever been to Cohen's in
> Ellenville? Love the pumpernickel...

They are supposedly famous for their raisin pumpernickle but I don't
think they make a black bread. I haven't tried their products.

http://cohensbakery.com/s/product_in...products_id=35

I used to buy real Russian black bread in Patchogue, NY and Brighton
Beach, Brooklyn (Little Odessa).

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote:

> I have made it myself using various recipes from Internet sources and
> Joy of Cooking, and have been successful in making breads that are so
> morish that I find myself overeating, BUT these breads, though they are
> perfect in texture and appearance, don't have the characteristic aroma
> of German black bread, s I suspect that there is a missing ingredient
> that produces the characteristic and unmistakeable aroma or German
> black bread, the one that combines equally well with jams and preserves
> and with cheese and cold cuts.

What kind of German black bread? There are many kinds here in Germany
and they all taste different from each other. I would say that the most
important factor is the kind(s) of flour used and, if there is more than
one, in which proportion. Also, the percentage of bran in the flour
makes a lot of difference.

Victor
Posted to rec.food.cooking

I recently went on a great tour of a German Bakery in California. They
said they couldn't get the right flavor or texture from rye grown in the U.S.,
so they import their flour from Germany.

I've also had little success with dark rye. I've given up, but maybe I should
start experimenting again.

Jeneen
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:
> kuvasz guy wrote:
> > Sheldon wrote:

> > > The correct texture is from the particular flour used by professional
> > > bakers; "First Clear" or "Clear" flour, this is the least refined
> > > flour. And the aroma you're missing is from an ingredient called
> > > "Altus", professional bakers make this sour mash themselves from saved
> > > stale bread crusts.
> > >
> > > The color in black bread is from adding burnt sugar, an intensely
> > > strong liquid caramel, colorant used by professional bakers and in
> > > certain ethnic food dishes. Burnt sugar is inexpensive, an 8 oz bottle
> > > is like $3 and since you will use only a tsp or two at a time it will
> > > last like forever.
> > >
> > > I strongly recommend you get a copy of George Greenstein's "Secrets of
> > > a Jewish Baker".
> > >
> > > Sheldon

> > Sheldon,
> > Can this bread be purchased locally? BTW, ever been to Cohen's in
> > Ellenville? Love the pumpernickel...

> They are supposedly famous for their raisin pumpernickle but I don't
> think they make a black bread. I haven't tried their products.

http://cohensbakery.com/s/product_in...products_id=35

> I used to buy real Russian black bread in Patchogue, NY and Brighton
> Beach, Brooklyn (Little Odessa).
>
> Sheldon

yep -- I buy the 3 pound loafs of raisin pumpernickel, let them throw
it in the slicer... I don't eat rye as often, but that's also good...

...fred

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Victor Sack wrote:
> > wrote:
>
> > I have made it myself using various recipes from Internet sources and
> > Joy of Cooking, and have been successful in making breads that are so
> > morish that I find myself overeating, BUT these breads, though they are
> > perfect in texture and appearance, don't have the characteristic aroma
> > of German black bread, s I suspect that there is a missing ingredient
> > that produces the characteristic and unmistakeable aroma or German
> > black bread, the one that combines equally well with jams and preserves
> > and with cheese and cold cuts.

> What kind of German black bread? There are many kinds here in Germany
> and they all taste different from each other. I would say that the most
> important factor is the kind(s) of flour used and, if there is more than
> one, in which proportion. Also, the percentage of bran in the flour
> makes a lot of difference.
>
> Victor

Thanks again to so many people who have offered suggestions. The
fragrance is slightly sour, so I think the sour mash suggestion is the
most likely. As far as the more obscure ideas about flours and so on, I
am a bit sceptical, because I had excellent black bread the other day
in the Dominican Republic, and will be back there again next week. In
the DR it is hard to obtain any kind of quality ingredients other than
plantains and coffee.

As regards the question "what kind of German black bread?". I am sure
there are many kinds of black bread, but there is a standard type that
you can find (though it is many years since I visited Germany) in any
supermarket, which is a dense and moist black bread that usually comes
already sliced and wrapped in cellophane (if that is any help). The
slices are completely rectangular and wider than they are high.

Something like this:

http://www.ireks.com/upload/1_Hambur...zbrot_6042.jpg

or this one:

http://www.marions-kochbuch.de/rezept/0987.htm

which requires the use of buttermilk, "Rübenkraut" (I think this is
molasses--sorry my German is kind of rusty). and sunflower seeds, as
well as the usual 3 types of flour, yeast, and salt, and is cooked for
3 hours at 170° . After 2 hours it should be covered with "Backpapier"
(I guess this is aluminum foil) so that it does not get too dark (damit
das Brot nicht zu dunkel wird!).

You can tell if it is done by klopfing a Fingerknöchel on the bottom
of the bread to see if it sounds hollow (a bit like tapping it with
your finger, I would say).

Makes me wonder if buttermilk might be the "missing" ingredient. I
think I will give this second recipe a try, but minus the sunflower
seeds.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote:

> Thanks again to so many people who have offered suggestions. The
> fragrance is slightly sour, so I think the sour mash suggestion is the
> most likely.

A lot of such breads are made with sourdough.

> As far as the more obscure ideas about flours and so on, I
> am a bit sceptical, because I had excellent black bread the other day
> in the Dominican Republic, and will be back there again next week. In
> the DR it is hard to obtain any kind of quality ingredients other than
> plantains and coffee.

There is little that is obscure about the flour - it is basically about
whether it is rye, wheat, or a mixture, and about the amount of bran
left in it.

> As regards the question "what kind of German black bread?". I am sure
> there are many kinds of black bread, but there is a standard type that
> you can find (though it is many years since I visited Germany) in any
> supermarket, which is a dense and moist black bread that usually comes
> already sliced and wrapped in cellophane (if that is any help). The
> slices are completely rectangular and wider than they are high.

The problem is, there is no such standard type, the only exception I can
think of being pumpernickel. However, judging by the picture and the
recipe you posted, it is definitely not pumpernickel.

> Something like this:
>
> http://www.ireks.com/upload/1_Hambur...zbrot_6042.jpg

This looks a lot like some whole-grain rye breads sold in plastic
wrappers here (BTW, good bread is always sold fresh and never in plastic
wrappers here). It is pure, whole-grain rye made with sourdough, yeast,
salt, perhaps spices, and with no other additions save for Rübenkraut or
a caramel-syrup in case of industrial-type bread. If there is something
like sunflower seeds added, it is always stated prominently on the
label.

> or this one:
>
> http://www.marions-kochbuch.de/rezept/0987.htm
>
> which requires the use of buttermilk, "Rübenkraut" (I think this is
> molasses--sorry my German is kind of rusty).

Rübenkraut is concentrated sugar-beet juice, a syrup, i.e. a kind of
treacle.

> and sunflower seeds, as
> well as the usual 3 types of flour, yeast, and salt, and is cooked for
> 3 hours at 170° .

Neither sunflower seeds, nor 3 types of flour are typical for this kind
of bread, if I understand your quest correctly.

> After 2 hours it should be covered with "Backpapier"
> (I guess this is aluminum foil) so that it does not get too dark (damit
> das Brot nicht zu dunkel wird!).

It is parchment paper.

Victor

Pyrazine aroma and flavor in Cabernet S. aesthete8 Wine 5 04-08-2012 06:23 AM
Bread-like aroma Bill O'Meally Wine 5 29-01-2011 02:37 AM
describing tea taste/flavor/aroma & maps SN Tea 0 24-08-2008 03:28 AM
Flavor Aroma of Concord Wines from Fresh Juice Kentucky Winemaking 1 20-10-2005 10:40 PM
A strong, stimulating beverage with a distinctive aroma and complex flavor Mark Coffee 0 26-11-2004 08:43 PM