Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Speaking of Microwaves!!!!

My brother and I shared a house years ago and we used his microwave for a
year then mine, and so on and so forth, swapping back and forth in all
fairness, ya know? Well, he's moving to a new house and his microwave still
works and he said I can have it! Oh cool! I get the temp probe back! I
get the dual action shelf back! Essentially I get my old microwave back!
Wooo hooo! Microwave lasagna without worrying about that frigging turntable
here I come!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> My brother and I shared a house years ago and we used his microwave for a
> year then mine, and so on and so forth, swapping back and forth in all
> fairness, ya know? Well, he's moving to a new house and his microwave still
> works and he said I can have it! Oh cool! I get the temp probe back! I
> get the dual action shelf back! Essentially I get my old microwave back!
> Wooo hooo! Microwave lasagna without worrying about that frigging turntable
> here I come!

Wow. Now if you can get that old rusty vibrator refurbished, you'll be
all set!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> My brother and I shared a house years ago and we used his microwave for a
> year then mine, and so on and so forth, swapping back and forth in all
> fairness, ya know? Well, he's moving to a new house and his microwave still
> works and he said I can have it! Oh cool! I get the temp probe back! I
> get the dual action shelf back! Essentially I get my old microwave back!
> Wooo hooo! Microwave lasagna without worrying about that frigging turntable
> here I come!
>
> Jill

You didn't read my reply to your other post I take it.

Pete C.