Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Recipe for long lasting weightloss

Serious people to lose weight. One diet does not fit all. Never hungry,

lose inches, enjoy lots of energy. Safe, natural, and doctor
recommended. Sign-up today.

http://www.freenewrecipes.com/diet2/?CHID=70

Posted to rec.food.cooking

larryk64 > wrote:
>Serious people to lose weight. One diet does not fit all. Never hungry,
>
>lose inches, enjoy lots of energy. Safe, natural, and doctor
>recommended. Sign-up today.
>
>http://www.frexnewrecipes.com/diet2/?CHID=70

Sorry. I'm down 85 lbs and staying that way without much
trouble. You'll have to serve your spam to a fat person.

--Blair