FoodBanter.com

-   -   How to make "Heat Retentive Plates" and "Heat Retentive Coffee Mugs" (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/102918-how-make-heat-retentive.html)

Juan 04-10-2006 04:42 AM

How to make "Heat Retentive Plates" and "Heat Retentive Coffee Mugs"

Instructions on how to make plates and mugs posted on
http://www.heatstoragedish.com and http://www.heatretentiveplates.com

Based on blackbody radiation theory and the stefan-Boltzmann law
(Patent pending, all rights reserved).

They are interesting: you preheat them one minute in a microwave oven
and they stay hot (Still hot after) for 30 minutes.

They keep your food HOT.

Juan

[email protected] 04-10-2006 05:25 AM

In sci.physics Juan > wrote:
> Instructions on how to make plates and mugs posted on
> http://www.heatstoragedish.com and http://www.heatretentiveplates.com

> Based on blackbody radiation theory and the stefan-Boltzmann law
> (Patent pending, all rights reserved).

> They are interesting: you preheat them one minute in a microwave oven
> and they stay hot (Still hot after) for 30 minutes.

> They keep your food HOT.

> Juan

Still shilling your wares on USENET I see.

How much have you sold using USENET to do your advertising?

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

werty 04-10-2006 06:40 AM

How to make "Heat Retentive Plates" and "Heat Retentive Coffee Mugs"

No one has yet done better than the glass / vacumn thermos .
It is the ONLY way to keep food warm .
all other methods lose heat at much higher rates and cool
in 20 minutes ....

Peltier diodes are not worth it . They have low performance
and will kill batteries quickly .
If they had less leak .... but they dont want to add a water cooled
side on the outside .
Even then , it would not compete with amonia absorbtion ( Dometic)
There is nothing easier to make that cools food , but the government
has friends like Dupont et al , so they outlaw anyone to make it
in the USA . So the Swedes do it .
Dupont makes 134a , their patent ran out for R12 , so they had to
cobble
crap together to make the inferior R134a .

IsoButane is avail everywhere , charge your system and then slowly
add propane to bring pressure up to that of R12 , use same oil .
50 million dollar penalty ., 20 to life .....
Notice butane /propane are NOT CFC's !

No govt pedals more dangerous drugs and meds than the US govt .
No govt do mo ho than da US govt . No govt murders more innocent
people than the Roman Empire of the 20th century ....

BTW Walmart is peddling $1 DVD's .
[ Gorillas ...from the heart of darkness] is worth 10 times that !
If ya like Nature/ documentary / National Geo stuff .
and

[ two worlds manatee and lion fish ] is good also .
DigiView entertainment , about 60 ins