FoodBanter.com

-   -   We need active people to Mystery shop for us all over the US (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/102698-we-need-active-people.html)

Mystery Shopping Satisfaction Services Inc. 01-10-2006 03:09 PM

We need active people to Mystery shop for us all over the US

Mystery Shop for Satisfaction Services Inc. Leading Mystery Shopping
Company
See our TODAY SHOW Segment on our site www.satisfactionservicesinc.com
We have actual Mystery shops nationwide. Go to restaurants, bars,
stores, car washes, get eye exams etc. these are benefits you get but
you must be reliable, accurate, pay attention to details and provide a
a complete summary about your shopping experience. We are not selling
a list of Mystery Shopping Companies. We are a Mystery Shopping Service
used by leading luxury hotels, restaurants, bars, stores, retail
stores, chains nationwide and internationally. We provide the
customers perspective to major companies worldwide. Join our shoppers
www.satisfactionservicesinc.com