FoodBanter.com

-   -   Food and Wine Festival Soft-Opens (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/102536-food-wine-festival-soft.html)

Aronda Parks 29-09-2006 12:32 PM

Food and Wine Festival Soft-Opens

We've uploaded all the food menus with their requisite prices for
Epcot's International Food and Wine Festival, which soft-opened on
Thursday, October 28. Check them out at http://www.arondaparks.com,
along with scanned images of the official Festival program. More WDW
coverage will be uploaded soon.

Thanks,

Dann
http://www.arondaparks.com

[email protected] 04-10-2006 04:42 PM

Food and Wine Festival Soft-Opens

: We've uploaded all the food menus with their requisite prices for
: Epcot's International Food and Wine Festival, which soft-opened on
: Thursday, October 28. Check them out at http://www.arondaparks.com,
: along with scanned images of the official Festival program. More WDW
: coverage will be uploaded soon.

: Thanks,

: Dann
: http://www.arondaparks.com