Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.vegan,sci.med,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default Filthy, Unvaccinated Illegals cause 80% of new sickness in USA

al walker wrote:
> Illegal immigrants hired as farm produce pickers and those working as packers ARE ALL UNVACCINATED AND HAVE FILTHY HYGIENE HABITS.
> So it only makes sense that where illegals actually touch the food and those illegals who are working around edible products where foods do not go through de-contaminations procedures such as pasturisation or other sterilizing methods before going to the public to be consumed ARE CAUSING SICKENESS AND DISEASE TO BE SPREAD IN THE USA.
> Get rid of all the illegals SEND ALL ILLEGAL WETBACKS HOME !!
> DEPORTING THEM ONE STATE AT A TIME will allow the concentrated use of Border agents and we will get rid of 75 percent of the new
> sickness and disease that has suddenly appeared in the USA!!!!

Agreed. But will our butt-licking "leaders" have the balls to do
anything?

ted

http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.vegan,sci.med,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.frugal-living

> wrote in message
ups.com...

> al walker wrote:
>> Illegal immigrants hired as farm produce pickers and those working as
>> packers ARE ALL UNVACCINATED AND HAVE FILTHY HYGIENE HABITS.

What do you expect them to do? Carry their own Porta Potties with the
external sinks into the fields?

A better statement: The people who own the farms don't provide proper
sanitation for their workers nor proper education in appropriate sanitation.

>> So it only makes sense that where illegals actually touch the food
>> and those illegals who are working around edible products where foods do
>> not go through de-contaminations procedures such as pasturisation or
>> other sterilizing methods before going to the public to be consumed ARE
>> CAUSING SICKENESS AND DISEASE TO BE SPREAD IN THE USA.

And people who are here legally don't spread illness?

How about all workers who come in contact with food be provided with proper
sanitation equipment (e.g., toilets and sinks), proper training and proper
oversight so they actually can and do wash their hands.

The problem is not the illegal workers, but rather the fact that we are not
willing to provide them with proper equipment, because we want cheap food.

>> Get rid of all the illegals SEND ALL ILLEGAL WETBACKS HOME !!

And who is going to cut your grass, pick your crops, care for your young and
and cook your food?

>> DEPORTING THEM ONE STATE AT A TIME will allow the concentrated use of
>> Border agents and we will get rid of 75 percent of the new
>> sickness and disease that has suddenly appeared in the USA!!!!

Agreed. Because these diseases didn't suddenly appear in the USA. E. Coli
has been here before. So has hepatitis A and B and the other diseases you
associate with illegal aliens.

> Agreed. But will our butt-licking "leaders" have the balls to do
> anything?

Or the brains?

Jeff

> ted
>
> http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.vegan,sci.med,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.frugal-living
bat bat is offline

J> >> Get rid of all the illegals SEND ALL ILLEGAL WETBACKS HOME !!

J> And who is going to cut your grass, pick your crops, care for your young
J> and and cook your food?

How about legal immigrants, low-qualified resident and kids? if half of the
country is engaged in pseudo-services that create no value, with 10 levels
of subcontracting trivial operations, when operation like sending a letter
that "will take from 4 to 8 weeks" has become the norm; when you call 10
businesses from yellow pages offering them to come and clean your carpet,
and out of those 10 only 3 return the call - but three weeks later - so
perhaps if the need arises to come to senses and do real job, then at least
part of these parasites would be forced to get real jobs, so the balance
between their qualifications, their willingness to work, and their incomes
would become 1% more balanced?