Posted to alt.religion.kibology,aus.politics,nz.general,rec.food.cooking

Default Why we are sure that boom was a meteor

On 2006-09-20, Otto Bahn > wrote:

> Is there even such a thing as "British cuisine"?

Coincidentally, I recently saw a description of a gala event including
the sentence "Canapés will be a variety of Yorkshire tapas with a
vegetarian option."

I'm not sure what Yorkshire tapas are --- perhaps octopus and rhubard
(from the triangle) on a Yorkshire pudding?

--
All your basement are dank!!!