Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Do you wear an apron in the kitchen?

I should! I'd wear a chef's hat too if they were cheap-o.

You?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> I should! I'd wear a chef's hat too if they were cheap-o.
>
> You?

Yes, I often do when preparing something that splatters or might soil my
clothes. I have a soft, well washed yet sturdy denim apron. It is like
an old friend actually.
Goomba
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> I should! I'd wear a chef's hat too if they were cheap-o.

I should too. I have several. I can't tell you the number of
times I have slopped and splashed things on my clothes or
been dusted by flour, icing sugar etc.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote

>I should! I'd wear a chef's hat too if they were cheap-o.

What?? You don't have a fresh pair of tighty whiteys???

I don't wear an apron. I hate getting stuff on my clothes so I'm
just used to not doing that. Of course, I don't bake, so that cuts
down on my exposure to flour, which you can't avoid making a
mess of.

nancy (spilled freaking virgin mary all over my desk last night, grrrrrr)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> I should! I'd wear a chef's hat too if they were cheap-o.
>
> You?

I need one. I always get grease splatters on my clothes which renders them
unwearable out in public. I don't have many clothes as it is!

kili

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy Young wrote on 16 Sep 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> Of course, I don't bake, so that cuts
> down on my exposure to flour

I kind of draw the line at exposing myself to flour, too.

--

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect

-Alan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Sep 2006 07:11:59a, Goomba38 meant to say...

> Andy wrote:
>> I should! I'd wear a chef's hat too if they were cheap-o.
>>
>> You?

> Yes, I often do when preparing something that splatters or might soil my
> clothes. I have a soft, well washed yet sturdy denim apron. It is like
> an old friend actually.
> Goomba

Are you saying that your old friends are soft and well-washed? That can't be
all bad.

:-)))

--
Wayne Boatwright

Is it ok to use my AM radio after NOON?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Sep 2006 07:48:09a, Nancy Young meant to say...

> "Andy" <q> wrote
>
>>I should! I'd wear a chef's hat too if they were cheap-o.

> What?? You don't have a fresh pair of tighty whiteys???
>
> I don't wear an apron. I hate getting stuff on my clothes so I'm
> just used to not doing that. Of course, I don't bake, so that cuts
> down on my exposure to flour, which you can't avoid making a
> mess of.
>
> nancy (spilled freaking virgin mary all over my desk last night, grrrrrr)

Well, I bet that was a bloody mess! :-)

Last week I knocked a huge tumbler of iced tea into my keyboard. Luckily,
I had a spare. Even after drying out it doesn't work.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Is it ok to use my AM radio after NOON?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Sep 2006 07:56:44a, Mr Libido Incognito meant to say...

> Nancy Young wrote on 16 Sep 2006 in rec.food.cooking
>
>> Of course, I don't bake, so that cuts down on my exposure to flour

> I kind of draw the line at exposing myself to flour, too.

For some unknown reason I'm fairly neat with flour, but I take a couple of
preventative measure when I bake, just to minimize the mess. I spread an old
bedsheet on the floor and sheets of muslin on the counter. Afterward,
everything just goes into the washer with some bleach and detergent. The
floor and counters barely need a wipe down.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Is it ok to use my AM radio after NOON?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote

> Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Sep 2006 07:48:09a, Nancy Young meant to say...

>> nancy (spilled freaking virgin mary all over my desk last night, grrrrrr)

> Well, I bet that was a bloody mess! :-)

I was so ****ed off. It's still under my computer, that has to
be moved. My mouserug seems to be okay after a washing.
99.99999% of the time I am drinking seltzer, I had to spill V8.
I said bad words, worse than usual. (laugh)

> Last week I knocked a huge tumbler of iced tea into my keyboard. Luckily,
> I had a spare. Even after drying out it doesn't work.

Dang, guess I can be happy I missed the keyboard.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking
-L. -L. is offline

Andy wrote:
> I should! I'd wear a chef's hat too if they were cheap-o.
>
> You?

Only when I am cleaning and preparing meat. I bought a 3-pack of
artist' aprons at Michaels for something like $10 on sale. I wash them
after every use.

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Sep 2006 08:27:31a, Nancy Young meant to say...

> "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote
>
>> Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Sep 2006 07:48:09a, Nancy Young meant to say...

>>> nancy (spilled freaking virgin mary all over my desk last night,
>>> grrrrrr)

>> Well, I bet that was a bloody mess! :-)

> I was so ****ed off. It's still under my computer, that has to
> be moved. My mouserug seems to be okay after a washing.
> 99.99999% of the time I am drinking seltzer, I had to spill V8.
> I said bad words, worse than usual. (laugh)

I said bad words, too!

V-8 would be considerably worse than iced tea. Ugh! At least the tea had
no sugar in it, nothing more than colored water, actually. :-) It had to
be at least 14-16 ounces of liquid and it went everywhere.

>> Last week I knocked a huge tumbler of iced tea into my keyboard.
>> Luckily, I had a spare. Even after drying out it doesn't work.

> Dang, guess I can be happy I missed the keyboard.

Yep, V-8 in a keyboard would be a sure toss.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Is it ok to use my AM radio after NOON?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>I should! I'd wear a chef's hat too if they were cheap-o.
>
> You?

I save the apron for the bedroom

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> I should! I'd wear a chef's hat too if they were cheap-o.
>
> You?

I own many many aprons but I rarely wear them.
People buy them for me as gifts and I try to remember to wear them but I
forget.

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Sep 2006 07:48:09a, Nancy Young meant to say...

>>nancy (spilled freaking virgin mary all over my desk last night, grrrrrr)

> Well, I bet that was a bloody mess! :-)
>
> Last week I knocked a huge tumbler of iced tea into my keyboard. Luckily,
> I had a spare. Even after drying out it doesn't work.

Who spilled what on whose desk? Nancy on Wayne's desk?

Luckily you had a spare (a) tumbler of Iced Tea? (b) another
keyboard? (c) a spare tire?

Reading posts is getting very complicated. )

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Sep 2006 10:17:01a, Margaret Suran meant to say...

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Sep 2006 07:48:09a, Nancy Young meant to say...

>>>nancy (spilled freaking virgin mary all over my desk last night,
>>>grrrrrr)

>> Well, I bet that was a bloody mess! :-)
>>
>> Last week I knocked a huge tumbler of iced tea into my keyboard.
>> Luckily, I had a spare. Even after drying out it doesn't work.
>>

> Who spilled what on whose desk? Nancy on Wayne's desk?
>
> Luckily you had a spare (a) tumbler of Iced Tea? (b) another
> keyboard? (c) a spare tire?
>
> Reading posts is getting very complicated. )

LOL! Nancy spilled V-8 Juice on her desk and it's still under her
computer. I spilled iced tea into my keyboard. I had a spare keyboard. I
live much too far from Nancy to spill something on her desk. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright

Is it ok to use my AM radio after NOON?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Margaret Suran wrote on 16 Sep 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> > Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Sep 2006 07:48:09a, Nancy Young meant to say...

> >>nancy (spilled freaking virgin mary all over my desk last night,
> >>grrrrrr)

> > Well, I bet that was a bloody mess! :-)
> >
> > Last week I knocked a huge tumbler of iced tea into my keyboard.
> > Luckily, I had a spare. Even after drying out it doesn't work.
> >

> Who spilled what on whose desk? Nancy on Wayne's desk?
>
> Luckily you had a spare (a) tumbler of Iced Tea? (b) another
> keyboard? (c) a spare tire?
>
> Reading posts is getting very complicated. )

Ok Maggie I'll translate. First Nancy spilled a Religous Icon on her
computer desk. Getting her Imatation Persian Mouse Rug wet but not
ruined.

Wayne spilt Ice tea on his keyboard...ruining that keyboard. He had a
spare keyboard. And no tumblers were hurt. As to the spare tire...Wayne
has been dieting and proudly has lost his spare tire....

A large spilled iced coffee last month is why I'm the proud owner of a
usb keyboard.

--

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect

-Alan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Sep 2006 10:17:01a, Margaret Suran meant to say...

>> Reading posts is getting very complicated. )

> LOL! Nancy spilled V-8 Juice on her desk and it's still under her
> computer. I spilled iced tea into my keyboard. I had a spare keyboard. I
> live much too far from Nancy to spill something on her desk. :-)

Which just goes to show that being a good "snipper" is not always a
Good Thing....

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In a poignant message, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Sep 2006 07:56:44a, Mr Libido Incognito meant to say...
>
>> Nancy Young wrote on 16 Sep 2006 in rec.food.cooking
>>
>>> Of course, I don't bake, so that cuts down on my exposure to flour

>> I kind of draw the line at exposing myself to flour, too.
>>

> For some unknown reason I'm fairly neat with flour, but I take a couple of
> preventative measure when I bake, just to minimize the mess. I spread an old
> bedsheet on the floor and sheets of muslin on the counter. Afterward,
> everything just goes into the washer with some bleach and detergent. The
> floor and counters barely need a wipe down.

Gee whizz, if I even contemplated such defensive procedures I'd surely
jack in baking. No matter how I try I always finish up with flour all
over the table. Yes, I also have a marble slab for the actual rolling
of the pastry! I just accept that flour has a will of its own and
always makes a jackass of the best of us. So I just do a clean-up when
I've done.

--
Don
Posted to rec.food.cooking

No.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> I should! I'd wear a chef's hat too if they were cheap-o.
>
> You?

Andy,

Chef's hats are less than $2.50 American when ordered at least six at a
time. They also have fabric ones for less than fifty cents, but
they're not the poofy kind, they're just straight:

http://www.kng.com/section.php/26/0?...M TC=standard

Not spam, I have no connection to the company.

Hope this helps and you'll look like a "real" chef with your poofy
hat. I think being a real chef just means you cook the same stuff, but
you're much more temperamental.

HTH,

Ken

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jke Jke is offline

"The Bubbo" > schreef in bericht
> Andy wrote:
>> I should! I'd wear a chef's hat too if they were cheap-o.
>>
>> You?

> I own many many aprons but I rarely wear them.
> People buy them for me as gifts and I try to remember to wear them but I
> forget.

Have them all out in the kitchen so people will know you don't need yet
another one as a gift. Although they might start to think you actually
collect them And get you more.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mr Libido Incognito wrote:
> Margaret Suran wrote on 16 Sep 2006 in rec.food.cooking

>>Reading posts is getting very complicated. )

> Ok Maggie I'll translate. First Nancy spilled a Religous Icon on her
> computer desk. Getting her Imitation Persian Mouse Rug wet but not
> ruined.

I was kidding, but thank you. )

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Andy <q> says...
> I should! I'd wear a chef's hat too if they were cheap-o.
>
> You?

If I am wearing "nice" clothes I wear an apron. With my usual knock-
arounds, why bother?

--
Peter Aitken
Visit my recipe and kitchen myths pages at www.pgacon.com/cooking.htm
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Sep 2006 12:02:19p, Mr Libido Incognito meant to say...

> Margaret Suran wrote on 16 Sep 2006 in rec.food.cooking
>

>> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> > Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Sep 2006 07:48:09a, Nancy Young meant to say...

>> > Well, I bet that was a bloody mess! :-)
>> >
>> > Last week I knocked a huge tumbler of iced tea into my keyboard.
>> > Luckily, I had a spare. Even after drying out it doesn't work.
>> >

>> Who spilled what on whose desk? Nancy on Wayne's desk?
>>
>> Luckily you had a spare (a) tumbler of Iced Tea? (b) another
>> keyboard? (c) a spare tire?
>>
>> Reading posts is getting very complicated. )
>>

> Ok Maggie I'll translate. First Nancy spilled a Religous Icon on her
> computer desk. Getting her Imatation Persian Mouse Rug wet but not
> ruined.
>
> Wayne spilt Ice tea on his keyboard...ruining that keyboard. He had a
> spare keyboard. And no tumblers were hurt. As to the spare tire...Wayne
> has been dieting and proudly has lost his spare tire....
>
> A large spilled iced coffee last month is why I'm the proud owner of a
> usb keyboard.

Wonderful translation!

--
Wayne Boatwright

Is it ok to use my AM radio after NOON?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> I should! I'd wear a chef's hat too if they were cheap-o.
>
> You?

Yup, I have an old green, blue and white checked bib apron that I've
had for years. I wear it when I'm cooking or baking, washing dishes or
house cleaning. It's filthy (even after a trip through the washer) and
the neck strap and waist ties are frayed. I often think of getting a
new one, but haven't done so, yet. Sentimental attachment, I guess,
although it's never been a beautiful object. I suppose I'm a very
tactile cook, or maybe I'm just a sloppy one, but whatever I'm cooking
tends to get all over the stove or counter tops when I'm done. I don't
dare NOT wear an apron. =o)

Melissa

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mr Libido Incognito" > wrote

> Margaret Suran wrote on 16 Sep 2006 in rec.food.cooking

>> Who spilled what on whose desk? Nancy on Wayne's desk?
>>
>> Luckily you had a spare (a) tumbler of Iced Tea? (b) another
>> keyboard? (c) a spare tire?
>>
>> Reading posts is getting very complicated. )

> Ok Maggie I'll translate. First Nancy spilled a Religous Icon on her
> computer desk. Getting her Imatation Persian Mouse Rug wet but not
> ruined.
>
> Wayne spilt Ice tea on his keyboard...ruining that keyboard. He had a
> spare keyboard. And no tumblers were hurt. As to the spare tire...Wayne
> has been dieting and proudly has lost his spare tire....
>
> A large spilled iced coffee last month is why I'm the proud owner of a
> usb keyboard.

(laugh!) Excellent recap, Alan.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Peter A wrote:

> If I am wearing "nice" clothes I wear an apron. With my usual knock-
> arounds, why bother?

My denim apron allows me to wipe my hands on it when necessary, stow
things in the pocket, keep a bit warmer in the winter..... I also don't
want splatters, stains and wet spots on my "knock around" clothes either.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 09:07:19 -0500, Andy <q> rummaged among random
neurons and opined:

>I should! I'd wear a chef's hat too if they were cheap-o.
>
>You?

I generally wear an apron when I'm in entertaining mode (making
multiple dishes over a short period of time) or am working with
splash-y or flour-y stuff. I don't seem to think a meal/dish is worth
doing unless I find debris all over the kitchen.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"Most vigitaryans I iver see looked enough like their food to be
classed as cannybals."

Finley Peter Dunne (1900)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
The Bubbo > wrote:

> I own many many aprons but I rarely wear them.
> People buy them for me as gifts and I try to remember to wear them but I
> forget.

I think they're a bother. I don't splash much on myself. I sometimes
tuck a towel in my waistband for handwiping if I don't have a pair of
jeans on. "-)
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.mac.com/barbschaller

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 09:07:19 -0500, Andy <q> wrote:

>I should! I'd wear a chef's hat too if they were cheap-o.
>
>You?

I used to, and it saved my clothes from a lot of mess... alas
eventually they were both ruined (I had a pink checked gingham one
with pockets for everyday and a pretty white frilly one for when we
had guests - and no I'm not a throwback to the 50s, they were both
made for Musical costumes but my mother said if she was going to have
to make me an apron she'd make me a REAL one by golly :P ) Those
things lasted me for years...

I tend to be a very messy cook and I've ruined a lot of clothes in the
kitchen, so a new apron would be doing me a favour, but it would have
to be an outsized one to go far enough around my midsection!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Yes, I always wear an apron when I'm cooking. It's one of those
cobbler types that snaps in the front with two nice pockets. I got so
tired of pretreating clothes after a foray into the kitchen. It's a
cheapy made out of very light weight cotton with a touch of polyester
thrown in and does it's job very well. And it's purty as aprons go.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jke wrote:

> "The Bubbo" > schreef in bericht
>> Andy wrote:
>>> I should! I'd wear a chef's hat too if they were cheap-o.
>>>
>>> You?

>> I own many many aprons but I rarely wear them.
>> People buy them for me as gifts and I try to remember to wear them but I
>> forget.
>>

> Have them all out in the kitchen so people will know you don't need yet
> another one as a gift. Although they might start to think you actually
> collect them And get you more.

That totally happened to me wih Eiffel towers. I got one as a gift, a little
replica. I found one in the store but slightly bigger so I bought it. Someone
bought me a third and then suddenly I got one at every holiday. I used them
(and the prints and lamps and other eiffel tower stuff) to decorate the guest
room in my last house and that was a mistake because I ended up getting them
as hostess gifts.

Once I sold that house and moved to a new place I thought it would stop but I
was wrong. For my birthday my grandfather had a giant print framed for me
which now hangs in my dining room. I have nothing against the eiffel towers, i
am just not a collector of anything.

also, every couple years someone gives me the movie "Heathers" because they
think it's a clever gift. I just thank them happily and then quietly give it
away as I already have a copy and they'll just assume it was the one they gave
me.

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
I thought I was driving by Gettysburg once but it ends up I was just driving
by your mom's house.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> In article >,
> The Bubbo > wrote:
>
>> I own many many aprons but I rarely wear them.
>> People buy them for me as gifts and I try to remember to wear them but I
>> forget.

> I think they're a bother. I don't splash much on myself. I sometimes
> tuck a towel in my waistband for handwiping if I don't have a pair of
> jeans on. "-)

yeah, i usually have a towel sticking out somewhere.
David bought me the Teodor apron
http://www.achewood.com/shop/acc_apron1.php
and i try to wear it occasionally because I do like it, it's just hard to
remember.

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
I thought I was driving by Gettysburg once but it ends up I was just driving
by your mom's house.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Alan replied to Nancy:

>> Of course, I don't bake, so that cuts
>> down on my exposure to flour

> I kind of draw the line at exposing myself to flour, too.

Oh, BAD memories! On my first ship, we had a roving patrol. The guy's job
was to walk around the ship for four hours at a time, making sure that all
the ship's "sensitive" areas (like the magazines where we stored our
missiles) were all secure.

One very late night as the rover was passing by the galley, he observed a
white cloud billowing forth. Thinking it might be a fire, the rover rushed
in to the galley, prepared to sound the alarm in case of an emergency. He
found the night baker -- let's call him Sheldon, to preserve his
anonymity -- naked. "Sheldon" had taken off all his clothes, opened a
five-pound bag of flour, and dumped it over his head and body. He was
rolling around in the flour ecstatically and masturbating furiously when the
rover chanced upon him.

After that, nobody ate the creamed chipped beef when it was served at
breakfast. And the glazed doughnuts were viewed with extreme suspicion.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Frank replied:

> I save the apron for the bedroom

I save the pickle hat for the bedroom.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Sep 2006 11:49:02p, Bob Terwilliger meant to say...

> Alan replied to Nancy:
>
>>> Of course, I don't bake, so that cuts down on my exposure to flour

>> I kind of draw the line at exposing myself to flour, too.

> Oh, BAD memories! On my first ship, we had a roving patrol. The guy's
> job was to walk around the ship for four hours at a time, making sure
> that all the ship's "sensitive" areas (like the magazines where we
> stored our missiles) were all secure.
>
> One very late night as the rover was passing by the galley, he observed
> a white cloud billowing forth. Thinking it might be a fire, the rover
> rushed in to the galley, prepared to sound the alarm in case of an
> emergency. He found the night baker -- let's call him Sheldon, to
> preserve his anonymity -- naked. "Sheldon" had taken off all his
> clothes, opened a five-pound bag of flour, and dumped it over his head
> and body. He was rolling around in the flour ecstatically and
> masturbating furiously when the rover chanced upon him.
>
> After that, nobody ate the creamed chipped beef when it was served at
> breakfast. And the glazed doughnuts were viewed with extreme suspicion.
>
> Bob

Urp!

--
Wayne Boatwright

Is it ok to use my AM radio after NOON?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Andy <q> wrote:

> I should! I'd wear a chef's hat too if they were cheap-o.
>
> You?

Nope... ;-)
In fact, there are rumors that some on this list cook naked! <lol>

I've never been that brave.
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"kilikini" > wrote:

> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> > I should! I'd wear a chef's hat too if they were cheap-o.
> >
> > You?

> I need one. I always get grease splatters on my clothes which renders them
> unwearable out in public. I don't have many clothes as it is!
>
> kili

Kili,

Work a little dish soap into the grease spots as a pre-wash.

Works a treat!
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article 9>,
Wayne Boatwright <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Sep 2006 07:48:09a, Nancy Young meant to say...
>

> > "Andy" <q> wrote
> >
> >>I should! I'd wear a chef's hat too if they were cheap-o.

> > What?? You don't have a fresh pair of tighty whiteys???
> >
> > I don't wear an apron. I hate getting stuff on my clothes so I'm
> > just used to not doing that. Of course, I don't bake, so that cuts
> > down on my exposure to flour, which you can't avoid making a
> > mess of.
> >
> > nancy (spilled freaking virgin mary all over my desk last night, grrrrrr)

> Well, I bet that was a bloody mess! :-)
>
> Last week I knocked a huge tumbler of iced tea into my keyboard. Luckily,
> I had a spare. Even after drying out it doesn't work.

I've read that soaking it in rubbing alcohol helps?

My dad did that once tho'. Never could get it to work again.
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

Do you wear an apron? Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 118 24-01-2014 06:21 PM
dirty apron! lainie General Cooking 17 22-11-2010 06:55 PM
Apron Questions Woolstitcher General Cooking 115 01-06-2008 03:12 AM
So what do we really want to wear to work? At first thought, most ofus would say, "It would be really cool if we could wear jeans to work all thetime. After all, I paid just as much for my jeans as I paid for that outfit Iwore to work yesterday. [email protected] Sushi 0 26-04-2008 06:23 PM
Where to buy an apron [email protected] General Cooking 17 16-03-2007 11:27 AM