Posted to alt.funnytown,rec.food.cooking,alt.friends,alt.consumers.free-stuff,alt.humor,alt.smokers,alt.atheism,misc.legal,alt.journalism,alt.journalism.newspapers

Default Weird effect

"Kent Wills" > wrote in message
news
> This freaked me out for a bit.
>
> I'm watching "Rise of Man" on the Tivo (recorded from the Discovery
> channel). Well, the sound is coming from the TV speakers AND my
> computer speakers. Honestly.
>
> But ONLY with the actual show. The audio from the commercials isn't
> coming through the computer speakers.
>
> To make certain my mind wasn't/isn't playing tricks on me, I muted the
> TV. The audio came through the computer.
>
> FREAKY!
>
> --
> Kent
>
> When cryptography is outlawed,
> bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.

To ALL THE posters here in alt.funnytown, misc.legal, alt.humor, rec.humor
and all other groups.

Why do you think this CHILD RAPING EVIL AMERICAN GOVT FBI PSYCHOPATH and
PEDOPHILE Kent Wills posted this thread ?

Because thats EXACTLY WHAT I DID today at around 3:30 pm in my living room
watching tv and browsing usenet simulataneoulsy and playing music on my
laptop and this EVIL FBI PSYCHOPATHS MUTE my TV so I can listen to the
music on my laptop watched me with the VIDEO SURVEILLANCE DEVICES installed
in my home.

Anybody who THINKS Kent Wills is SOME NICE, NAIVE ORDINARY AMERICAN is a
****ING LOW IQ SLAVE and MORON and YOU WILL EVENTUALLY END up as ONE OF THE
GUINEA PIGS for the PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE and MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS
mentioned in this document.

Carol, nemo, martin, enzo, Nick, Gordon, Alex, Gill and others:

WAKE UP and SMELL THE EVIL STINK of this FBI PSYCHOPATH and SPY Kent Wills
and the REST of the EVIL FBI and NSA SADISTS, PERVERTS and BLOOD THIRSTY
PSYCHOPATHS.

There is NO GUARANTEE that ANY OF YOU and YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS are NOT GUINEA
PIGS in the PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE EXPERIMENTS and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPON
ATTACKS being conducted by the EVIL US GOVT FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS. It
is possible that YOU DONT KNOW that you are an EXPERIMENTAL PIG in the
BIGGER SCHEME of the EVIL US GOVT FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS like Kent
Wills.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro...uk/cov_us.html

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...sg/15d5ee1ea82...

Warning: Do not use Ultimate-Anonymity
They are worthless spamers that are running a scam.

Posted to alt.funnytown,rec.food.cooking,alt.friends,alt.consumers.free-stuff,alt.humor,alt.smokers,alt.atheism,misc.legal,alt.journalism,alt.journalism.newspapers

"AmerGovtCriminalsExposer" > wrote
in message .. .

> "Kent Wills" > wrote in message
> news
> > This freaked me out for a bit.
> >
> > I'm watching "Rise of Man" on the Tivo (recorded from the Discovery
> > channel). Well, the sound is coming from the TV speakers AND my
> > computer speakers. Honestly.
> >
> > But ONLY with the actual show. The audio from the commercials isn't
> > coming through the computer speakers.
> >
> > To make certain my mind wasn't/isn't playing tricks on me, I muted the
> > TV. The audio came through the computer.
> >
> > FREAKY!
> >
> > --

When they're nearby, I get fire engines coming through my computer. Don't
arf make a mess!

The crappy speaker system I got must have been made before the regs on
Electromagnetic Compatibility came in. Your problem might be something
similar.

The astonishing thing is that the Fire Brigade's radios still use AM.