Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Free bag of Nestle Chocolate

http://nestlechocolatier.fanaction.net/?C1853_519665

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

http://nestlechocolatier.fanaction.net/?C1853_519665
You are not the 3rd World Baby Killers are you ?
Otherwise it sounds good...
Biff
Nescafe Forever!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4 Sep 2006 05:06:24 -0700, wrote:

http://nestlechocolatier.fanaction.net/?C1853_519665

No, thanks:

http://www.google.com/search?q=nestle+boycott

Serene
--
My blog: http://serenejournal.livejournal.com
My cooking blog: http://serenecooking.livejournal.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Serene" > wrote in message
> On 4 Sep 2006 05:06:24 -0700, wrote:

http://nestlechocolatier.fanaction.net/?C1853_519665

> No, thanks:
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=nestle+boycott

My thoughts exactly, Serene! I've boycotted Nestle for the past few years
now.

Mary

Posted to rec.food.cooking

MareCat wrote:

> My thoughts exactly, Serene! I've boycotted Nestle for the past few years
> now.
>
> Mary

You're still here? Great!!! Hope things are going ok for you. You
must be in pretty good shape!

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> MareCat wrote:
>>
>> My thoughts exactly, Serene! I've boycotted Nestle for the past few years
>> now.
>>
>> Mary

> You're still here? Great!!! Hope things are going ok for you. You
> must be in pretty good shape!

Still hanging in there! Have been on complete bedrest as of a couple weeks
ago. Shouldn't be long now.

Mary

Posted to rec.food.cooking

MareCat wrote:

> Still hanging in there! Have been on complete bedrest as of a couple weeks
> ago. Shouldn't be long now.
>
> Mary

Please keep me posted!! I'll be rooting for you and the girls. I will
be sure to check AIParenting, too. I think you have my address:
idontmind (at) hotmail (dot) com.

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> MareCat wrote:
>>
>> Still hanging in there! Have been on complete bedrest as of a couple
>> weeks
>> ago. Shouldn't be long now.
>>
>> Mary

> Please keep me posted!! I'll be rooting for you and the girls. I will
> be sure to check AIParenting, too. I think you have my address:
> idontmind (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Thanks, Lyn! I do have your addy. I'll keep you in the loop!

Mary