Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Things I do when my blood suger needs to be lowered quickly

I am a type 2 diebetic and manage it by diet. After I eat if my bood sugar
starts to rise there are two things that have very quick effects on lowering
my blood sugar.

1. Weight lifting.
If I do 10 minutes on my weight machine I can lower my blood sugar 50-100
points. These affects are very quick with in 30-60 miniutes

2. I take a shot of alcohol. This works as well. As a matter of fact I
found that if I am going to consume somehting with more carbs than I normaly
eat that I can drink a low carb high proof alcoholic beverage and my blood
sugar does not rise as fast or as high.

Better Food is better way to control Blood Suger [email protected] Diabetic 1 14-09-2007 10:31 AM
Help--quickly, please Stan (the Man) Barbecue 22 24-01-2007 04:51 PM
Freezer Jam with NO suger pectin MrMusic General Cooking 0 04-07-2006 08:58 PM
Blood Sauce Blood gerald Wine 12 02-02-2004 05:03 PM
Adding Suger { melted or as is } Maurice Hamling Winemaking 2 21-10-2003 01:08 AM