Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default free diabetic recipes

Hello everyone

How are you?

Recently i started a blog which I hope will carry 500 recipes for
diabetes. I posted the info about it in the alt.diabetic groups and was
directed here. I bought a book which contained 500 diabetic recipes and
I also got the rights for that book so I decided Il post them on a site
and make them available to anyone. I would very much appreciate any
constructive comments and would like to know if there is anyway in
which I can improve it. I was given a suggestion to post the
nutritional info for every recipe and so the latest recipe I posted
shows that. I will get to posting more soon and editing the previous
reciped to include the nutritional facts.

Would love feedback

www.freediabeticrecipes.blogspot.com

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

wrote on 27 Jun 2006 in alt.food.diabetic

> Hello everyone
>
> How are you?
>
> Recently i started a blog which I hope will carry 500 recipes for
> diabetes. I posted the info about it in the alt.diabetic groups and was
> directed here. I bought a book which contained 500 diabetic recipes and
> I also got the rights for that book so I decided Il post them on a site
> and make them available to anyone. I would very much appreciate any
> constructive comments and would like to know if there is anyway in
> which I can improve it. I was given a suggestion to post the
> nutritional info for every recipe and so the latest recipe I posted
> shows that. I will get to posting more soon and editing the previous
> reciped to include the nutritional facts.
>
> Would love feedback
>
> www.freediabeticrecipes.blogspot.com

All your recipes are all high in carbs, carbs increase blood glucose.
Increased blood glucose causes problems for diabetics...like strokes,
heart attacks, nerve damage, limb loss and blindness. So why are you
actively trying to kill or maime diabetic people?

I guess killing diabetics is one solution...Not one I'd choose.

I suggest you read up on diabetes and then start a recipe webpage. There
are faster more efficient ways to kill diabetics than you are using.

--
-Alan
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Hello everyone
>
> How are you?
>
> Recently i started a blog which I hope will carry 500 recipes for
> diabetes. I posted the info about it in the alt.diabetic groups and was
> directed here. I bought a book which contained 500 diabetic recipes and
> I also got the rights for that book so I decided Il post them on a site
> and make them available to anyone. I would very much appreciate any
> constructive comments and would like to know if there is anyway in
> which I can improve it. I was given a suggestion to post the
> nutritional info for every recipe and so the latest recipe I posted
> shows that. I will get to posting more soon and editing the previous
> reciped to include the nutritional facts.
>
> Would love feedback
>
> www.freediabeticrecipes.blogspot.com

The chicken recipe would be better off with regular dressing and not diet.
Diet dressings are usually higher in carbs and contain junk. I see no point
for the cranberry relish. Sugar is not the enemy for diabetics. Carbs are.
And yes, sugar is a carb. But so is the orange juice. That's as bad in
terms of affecting blood sugar as sugar is.

I already commented on the other two recipes elsewhere.

--
See my webpage: