FoodBanter.com

-   -   Phytonutrients vs. Blood Sugar and Chronic Illness (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/94199-phytonutrients-vs-blood-sugar.html)

Rick 18-06-2006 07:26 PM

Phytonutrients vs. Blood Sugar and Chronic Illness

Hi. I'm Rick and I have found this topic a fascinating look into a new
(really very old) source of whole food nutrition.

Marine Phytoplankton provides a rare, complete food that provides the
human body virtually all the raw materials it needs in one single
source to produce healthy new cells and neuro-chemicals for the brain
such as dopamine and serotonin.

Because it works at the deepest level of the cell, it seems to work for
a wide variety of diseases and imbalances including chronic illnesses.

Phytonutrients in Marine Phytoplankton may exhibit potentially
promising effects in human physiology:

General Nutrition - Contains ultra-potent lipids to enhance brain
function
Cardiovascular Health - Supports a healthy heart
Cholesterol - Clinically tested to reduce cholesterol
Blood Sugars - Stabilizes blood sugar levels
Neurological Support - Mental alertness, ADHD, Parkinson's, and
general dementia
Joint Health - Relieves pain and inflammation
Skin Care - Psoriasis & Dermatitis
Vision - More effective than Lutein
Liver Health - Supports a healthy liver
Sleep - Supports good sleeping habits
Energy - Increases energy

We offer new ideas, research and products to people who view
preventative nutrition as a key to health. Video and research:
http://www.icandoitnow.com/plankton/NIF.html

Phil Aypee 19-06-2006 05:29 PM

Phytonutrients vs. Blood Sugar and Chronic Illness

Hi Rick,

What does plankton taste like?

Take care,
Phil.

"Time wounds all heels."

Diagnosed Type 2 December 2005
Metformin, 3 × 500 mg
Gliclazide, 2 × 80 mg
Simvastatin, 1 × 40 mg
(and a whole bunch of other stuff for other problems!)

http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html
http://www.aypee.me.uk/index.html