Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default De l'oseille sans rien faire

In case you were wondering whether this is spam:
Free online translations from: http://ets.freetranslation.com/

Me no more I did not there believe when one promised to me to win l 'money,
without nothing to do, at least in appearance. And then here,
I left to attempt myself, j's 'tried, and I realized that: IF! It is
possible.

Just as me, you must pay your telephone connections on Internet. Even that
certain must equally pay a second telephone line to avoid occupying their
principal telephone line and those that have the cable them must pay the
subscription of the cable. Therefore, that costs not poorly dear to do
internet. If you have the cable,
you are lucky will be able to win you easily. And if what's more you have a
homepage this is a bigger timeliness that offers itself to you. These
methods will allow you profit from your connections Internet and your
subscription, see even more, but that this is at you to see. In any case
you n 'have nothing to lose and as one says at our place: ' That done not
stretch nothing n 'has nothing! .'

Well on, you are again skeptical, but read the some lines that follow, and
you will be able to take your decision.

Principle:

The basic principle is very simple: Of new advertising corporations
constitute themselves in this moment on Internet. Their last find? You to
broadcast advertising in a small window that appears on your screen
(different of your navigator Internet). Some exchanges, the latter pay you
according to the time during which connected you to Internet (this is to
say, the time during which receive you pub. ..).

You have not absolutely the obligation to read them, or even to click over,
but just to receive them (this in any case the principle of the major party
of these corporations). So as you connected to the Web, you receive
advertising, and these corporations take care of to count the time during
which remain for you in line. Thus, more you remain connected, more you
earn money (This than I regret of not to have the cable!).