Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Rainy Day Recipes

It's been a rainy rainy day here in L.A.... and I love it!

I'm sorry, but as a transplanted NY'er I occasionally need a "snow day" ; )

So I've made some nice hot tea (White Pear, my current fave) and I spent
the day trolling the web and my archives for good recipes. Mostly LC,
but also most will be adaptable to the LF people too.

They are, for the most part, not my invention. They were found on the
net or came from friends.

Enjoy!

Jennifer

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 01:07:05 GMT, Jennifer
> wrote:

::It's been a rainy rainy day here in L.A.... and I love it!
::
::I'm sorry, but as a transplanted NY'er I occasionally need a "snow day" ; )
::
::So I've made some nice hot tea (White Pear, my current fave) and I spent
::the day trolling the web and my archives for good recipes. Mostly LC,
::but also most will be adaptable to the LF people too.
::
::They are, for the most part, not my invention. They were found on the
::net or came from friends.
::
::Enjoy!
::
::Jennifer

Thanks, Jennifer!!! I'm not in the least bit hungry right now, but
just the titles of your recipes are making me drool.

Aren't "snow days" just what the soul needs occasionally?? Glad you
enjoyed yours.

BessieBee
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Jennifer" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> It's been a rainy rainy day here in L.A.... and I love it!
>
> I'm sorry, but as a transplanted NY'er I occasionally need a "snow day"
> ; )
>
> So I've made some nice hot tea (White Pear, my current fave) and I spent
> the day trolling the web and my archives for good recipes. Mostly LC, but
> also most will be adaptable to the LF people too.

What a tasty-looking bunch : ) Another nice thing about pretend snow - no
slush : )

Nicky.

--
A1c 10.5/5.4/<6 T2 DX 05/2004
1g Metformin, 100ug Thyroxine

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Tue 04 Apr 2006 06:07:05p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Jennifer?

> It's been a rainy rainy day here in L.A.... and I love it!
>
> I'm sorry, but as a transplanted NY'er I occasionally need a "snow day" ; )
>
> So I've made some nice hot tea (White Pear, my current fave) and I spent
> the day trolling the web and my archives for good recipes. Mostly LC,
> but also most will be adaptable to the LF people too.
>
> They are, for the most part, not my invention. They were found on the
> net or came from friends.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Jennifer

I'm obviously missing something here. The recipes are where?

TIA

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Wed 05 Apr 2006 04:06:49a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Ozgirl?

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> On Tue 04 Apr 2006 06:07:05p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it
>> Jennifer?
>>
>>> It's been a rainy rainy day here in L.A.... and I love it!
>>>
>>> I'm sorry, but as a transplanted NY'er I occasionally need a "snow
>>> day" ; )
>>>
>>> So I've made some nice hot tea (White Pear, my current fave) and I
>>> spent the day trolling the web and my archives for good recipes.
>>> Mostly LC, but also most will be adaptable to the LF people too.
>>>
>>> They are, for the most part, not my invention. They were found on
>>> the net or came from friends.
>>>
>>> Enjoy!
>>>
>>> Jennifer

>> I'm obviously missing something here. The recipes are where?

> The 9 below this thread that are also by Jennifer

Oops, I don't see them. Guess I'll have to reload message.

Thanks!

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Jennifer wrote:
> It's been a rainy rainy day here in L.A.... and I love it!
>
> I'm sorry, but as a transplanted NY'er I occasionally
> need a "snow day" ; )
>
> So I've made some nice hot tea (White Pear, my current
> fave) and I spent the day trolling the web and my
> archives for good recipes. Mostly LC, but also most will
> be adaptable to the LF people too.
>
> They are, for the most part, not my invention. They were
> found on the net or came from friends.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Jennifer

Great recipes, thanks for sharing them.

--
Pete Romfh, Telecom Geek & Amateur Gourmet.
http://www.bigoven.com/~promfh