Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Ratatouille.

My husband, the diabetic in the house, and the veggie lover, adores the
recipe I use for ratatouille ( made in the Microwave). I find it can be
frozen in individual servings if needed . ( It was, I went to japan!!).

If you think it is helpful, I will gladly post the recipe. All amounts
are variable!!LOL It came from the Magic Chef cookbook.

Gillian
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Gill Murray wrote:
> My husband, the diabetic in the house, and the veggie
> lover, adores the recipe I use for ratatouille ( made in
> the Microwave). I find it can be frozen in individual
> servings if needed . ( It was, I went to japan!!).
>
> If you think it is helpful, I will gladly post the
> recipe. All amounts are variable!!LOL It came from the
> Magic Chef cookbook.
>
> Gillian

I'd certainly like to see the recipe.

--
Pete Romfh, Telecom Geek & Amateur Gourmet.
http://www.bigoven.com/~promfh

Ratatouille sf[_9_] General Cooking 11 31-07-2011 11:28 PM
Ratatouille! Andy[_2_] General Cooking 18 10-10-2008 06:42 PM
Ratatouille James Silverton[_2_] General Cooking 19 18-02-2008 05:55 PM
Ratatouille J Bartimus[_2_] Recipes (moderated) 0 03-10-2007 02:31 PM
ratatouille Julia Altshuler General Cooking 2 26-07-2004 05:39 PM