Posted to alt.food.diabetic
rob rob is offline

Default Super food Nutrition is the key to Health and Diabetes control

Our bodies are made in such a way that they can heal us of any
ailment.Our world is full of toxic chemicals which cause our cells and
especially our Mitochondria to malfunction.The end result of this is
Disease.
Since the 1930's The US government has known and in fact released
research to show that over 97% of people in North America have
significant deficiencies in their diets.
It is therefore great news to know that the food that started it all is

available to mankind now . Its great for Diabetes Type2
See http://www.myplankton.com/16854/product.php
You need to watch all the movie
Rob

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

--
"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few
short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate