Old 10-02-2006, 04:29 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic
df df is offline

Default Help with set up

I installed the mirc program but not able to setup?
Can you post instructions for the diabetic group.
Thank you

Old 10-02-2006, 07:41 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

http://www.diabetic-talk.org/chatroom.htm
Old 10-02-2006, 08:47 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic
df df is offline

I can get pas the nick but the I get option under IRC: undenet no
undernet.org
then for select Random Undernet Server". no option.
Can you please set me on the right path.

Thanks
Daniel

Old 10-02-2006, 09:24 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"df" wrote in message

I installed the mirc program but not able to setup?
Can you post instructions for the diabetic group.
Thank you

I'm not sure I understand your question. If you are working in the
Options box, under Connect/Servers, select Undernet from the top
pull-down box, and Random US server from the middle box. Then click
"Connect to Server". Next type: "/join #diabetic-talk".

If that doesn't work for you, we can try some simple steps first:

1. Open mIRC
2. In the window that opens up, type "/server irc.undernet.org" to connect.
3. After you are connected, type "/join #diabetic-talk"

Old 11-02-2006, 01:51 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic
df df is offline

Got it.
Thank you very much.