FoodBanter.com

-   -   Alternative Living (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/82651-alternative-living.html)

HL[_1_] 10-02-2006 06:59 AM

Alternative Living

* In the real threat of a worldwide pandemic from bird flu.
* In the danger of mad cow disease (BSE) and pig disease (PMWS) etc¡K.
* To stop the continuing gruesome sacrifice of billions of our sweet
animals, marine life and feathered friends ¡K

Thank You

It¡¦s wise to change to a vegetarian diet for good.

It¡¦s Healthy
It¡¦s Economical
It¡¦s Compassionate
It¡¦s Noble
It¡¦s Peace

For more information in multiple languages, please visit the following
address:
http://www.godsdirectcontact.org/veg...g/download.htm

Vicki Beausoleil 10-02-2006 10:52 AM

Alternative Living

HL wrote:

nothing worth repeating

BJ in Texas[_1_] 10-02-2006 02:38 PM

Alternative Living

HL > wrote:
|| * In the real threat of a worldwide pandemic from bird flu.
|| * In the danger of mad cow disease (BSE) and pig disease
|| (PMWS) etc¡K.
|| * To stop the continuing gruesome sacrifice of billions of
|| our sweet animals, marine life and feathered friends ¡K
|| Thank You

Unhealthy Idiot! It obviously affects your mind.

--
"It's an unsolvable flaw in nature that intelligence isn't
required for reproduction. It used to be that stupidity was