Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Thomas Muffaletto

Default Egg white lunch recipe.

3 egg whites.
1 table spoon diet margarine.
some onion
1 tomato
1 - 2 cups broccoli - steamed from last night.
some jalapeno pepper
2 whole grain rye crackers.

put diet margarine in frying pan before pan gets hot.
add jalapeno pepper and onion - let the flavor come out.
add broccoli and tomato cook over very low heat.
crumble 2 whole grain rye crackers and cook until soft.
salt and pepper to taste - or for another taste add some butter buds instead
of salt.
this was my lunch you will have to adjust the fats, protein and carbs to fit
your diet.

--
Tom
Exercise Today = Life Tomorrow

Posted to alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabetes
Tiger Lily

sounds pretty low carbish to me Tom

use olive oil instead of the diet margarine and
you are improving the TYPE of fat you are
eating........ maybe even reducing it too

kate
--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk

"Thomas Muffaletto" > wrote
in message news:NtMif.4534$4r.1152@trndny01...