arem_29

Default HI TO ALL!....

hello to all the members!... im Ryan. a new member!.... well, im a
college student taking up engineering!...i hope I can chat with u guys
sometime and share ideas, and tips!... well, i really loves eating and
i hope i can learn more from here regarding cooking and food infos!....
till my the next msg guys!...
by d way, try to check this link,
http://www.tpub.com/content/food/
they provide lots of recipes there and food infos!.. So i think it
might be useful...

Peanutjake

arem_29 > wrote in message
oups.com...
> hello to all the members!... im Ryan. a new member!.... well, im a
> college student taking up engineering!...i hope I can chat with u guys
> sometime and share ideas, and tips!... well, i really loves eating and
> i hope i can learn more from here regarding cooking and food infos!....
> till my the next msg guys!...
> by d way, try to check this link,
> http://www.tpub.com/content/food/
> they provide lots of recipes there and food infos!.. So i think it
> might be useful...

Are you a diabetic?

PJ

BJ in Texas

Peanutjake > wrote:
|| arem_29 > wrote in message
|| oups.com...
||| hello to all the members!... im Ryan. a new member!....
||| well, im a college student taking up engineering!...i hope I
||| can chat with u guys sometime and share ideas, and tips!...
||| well, i really loves eating and i hope i can learn more from
||| here regarding cooking and food infos!.... till my the next
||| msg guys!...
||| by d way, try to check this link,
||| http://www.tpub.com/content/food/
||| they provide lots of recipes there and food infos!.. So i
||| think it might be useful...
|| Are you a diabetic?
|| PJ

Pretty obvious that if they're diabetic, they're a pretty
out of control one.

BJ
--
"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have
very few virtues." -- Abraham Lincoln

pinecone

Hey,

Thanks for the spam! Is this your useless commercial site?

pc

Terry Stone

If I didn't know better I would say someone has downloaded the pubs for
military equipment and then went back for the receipe cards.
Terry Stone