Jack

Default Purines in foods

I think my diabetes has started to degrade my kidney function, because I
have been having attacks of gout. Gout comes from precipitation of ureic
(sp) acid crystals into a joint, like the big toe, from the blood, mainly
because the kidneys are not adequately cleansing the urea in the blood. I
am told that one defense is to cut way back on foods rich in the purines,
such as the organ meats. I have been unable to discover just exactly the
purines are nor a database of purine contents in foods. I am getting good
results on the BG front from dietary control and exercise, but need to be
able to do a better job helping to avert gout attacks. My internist has me
on allopurinol and that seems to be helping. But the affected toe always
feels just on the verge of flaring up. Gout is so very painful that I'd do
almost anything to avoid it. I even asked about amputating the affected
toe but the doc said it would just show up somewhere else. Arrrgh.

--
John Ferman
Minneapolis, MN
Tiger Lily

Jack..... i'm adding a couple of other newsgroups
so that you get wider coverage for your question
here

kate
--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk

"Jack" > wrote in message
> I think my diabetes has started to degrade my

kidney function, because I
> have been having attacks of gout. Gout comes

from precipitation of ureic
> (sp) acid crystals into a joint, like the big

toe, from the blood, mainly
> because the kidneys are not adequately cleansing

the urea in the blood. I
> am told that one defense is to cut way back on

foods rich in the purines,
> such as the organ meats. I have been unable to

discover just exactly the
> purines are nor a database of purine contents in

foods. I am getting good
> results on the BG front from dietary control and

exercise, but need to be
> able to do a better job helping to avert gout

attacks. My internist has me
> on allopurinol and that seems to be helping. But

the affected toe always
> feels just on the verge of flaring up. Gout is

so very painful that I'd do
> almost anything to avoid it. I even asked about

amputating the affected
> toe but the doc said it would just show up

somewhere else. Arrrgh.

> --
> John Ferman
> Minneapolis, MN

Peter G. \(Bigbird\)

Hi Jack,

If you've reduced carbs and have the genetic tendency, Gout is likely the
result. I've had it since last December but my kidney function tests come
out fine. My doc says it's the reduced carb and weight loss doing it. IIRC,
part of the fat metabolism process during weight loss produces uric acid
above what your body would normally have to handle. The allopurinol is a
common first step, I'm on 300mg/da.

There are many dietary things you can do. Try to google on gout & foods and
variations of that. Also google for anti-inflammatory & food. Inflammation
is a big part of gout.

I've added to my diet, black cherry juice concentrate, more yogurt and sour
cream, cider vinegar, more garlic, celery seed, fish oil, and occasional
fresh black or sour cherries.

I've eliminated coffee, red wine (really miss both) beef and chicken broth,
and drastically reduced all forms of beef. Spinach is high in purine but may
not have much effect on gout. There's much debate on vegetables that contain
purine wrt gout.

Push fluids. The more water you can process, the less likely to develop
kidney stones. It also dilutes the uric acid in the blood and can help
dissolve the uric crystals in your joints. In the same manner, if you're on
a diuretic, ask your doctor if you can stop or reduce the dosage. I had my
worst gout events when I was on one and no major ones since I quit.

You can also take NSAIDs to help reduce inflammation (helps the bg too) and
pain. Here again, work with your doctor to pick the right one for your
situation. I ended on generic Tylenol even though I prefer aspirin.

Gout is a challenge, I have it in both feet, my left hand and maybe my left
knee. I developed tophi until I made my dietary changes. Now things are
slowly improving again.

I wish you luck, my friend,
Peter G.

"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
> Jack..... i'm adding a couple of other newsgroups
> so that you get wider coverage for your question
> here
>
> kate
> --
> Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
> /server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk
> More info: http://www.diabetic-talk.org/
> http://www.diabetic-talk.org/freeveggies.htm
> I have no medical qualifications beyond my own
> experience.
> Choose your advisers carefully, because experience
> can be
> an expensive teacher.
>
> "Jack" > wrote in message
>> I think my diabetes has started to degrade my

> kidney function, because I
>> have been having attacks of gout. Gout comes

> from precipitation of ureic
>> (sp) acid crystals into a joint, like the big

> toe, from the blood, mainly
>> because the kidneys are not adequately cleansing

> the urea in the blood. I
>> am told that one defense is to cut way back on

> foods rich in the purines,
>> such as the organ meats. I have been unable to

> discover just exactly the
>> purines are nor a database of purine contents in

> foods. I am getting good
>> results on the BG front from dietary control and

> exercise, but need to be
>> able to do a better job helping to avert gout

> attacks. My internist has me
>> on allopurinol and that seems to be helping. But

> the affected toe always
>> feels just on the verge of flaring up. Gout is

> so very painful that I'd do
>> almost anything to avoid it. I even asked about

> amputating the affected
>> toe but the doc said it would just show up

> somewhere else. Arrrgh.
>>
>> --
>> John Ferman
>> Minneapolis, MN

Cookie Cutter

Diuretics can increase the amount of uric acid and cause gout. If you
are on blood pressure medicine, maybe you should talk to your doctor
about switching to a different blood pressure medicine.

Cookie

Tiger Lily wrote:
> Jack..... i'm adding a couple of other newsgroups
> so that you get wider coverage for your question
> here
>
> kate

Jefferson

Peter G. (Bigbird) wrote:

> Hi Jack,
>
> If you've reduced carbs and have the genetic tendency, Gout is likely the
> result. I've had it since last December but my kidney function tests come
> out fine. My doc says it's the reduced carb and weight loss doing it. IIRC,
> part of the fat metabolism process during weight loss produces uric acid
> above what your body would normally have to handle. The allopurinol is a
> common first step, I'm on 300mg/da.

I have been on 300 mg/d of allopurinol for over 40 years. The worst
effects have been on my left big toe. My last uric acid test result
was 3.6 mg/dl. Allopurinol can be an effective therapy. Back in 1964
I tried to use diet and may have only eaten a pound of meat in a year.

Frank

Peter G. \(Bigbird\)

"Jefferson" > wrote in message
> Peter G. (Bigbird) wrote:
>
>> Hi Jack,
>>
>> If you've reduced carbs and have the genetic tendency, Gout is likely the
>> result. I've had it since last December but my kidney function tests come
>> out fine. My doc says it's the reduced carb and weight loss doing it.
>> IIRC, part of the fat metabolism process during weight loss produces uric
>> acid above what your body would normally have to handle. The allopurinol
>> is a common first step, I'm on 300mg/da.
>>

> I have been on 300 mg/d of allopurinol for over 40 years. The worst
> effects have been on my left big toe. My last uric acid test result was
> 3.6 mg/dl. Allopurinol can be an effective therapy. Back in 1964
> I tried to use diet and may have only eaten a pound of meat in a year.
>
> Frank

Thanks for your perspective, Frank. It gives me hope that even if I'm stuck
with this, I likely can live with it.

I've been losing weight by restricting carbs for almost 1 1/2 years now. I
figure I still have that much or more to go. So I'm hoping that once I level
out things will calm down again. For now with the diet things and the
allopurinol, I can control the arthritis symptoms with generic Tylenol. The
weight loss itself also helps. I'm rediscovering abilities I hadn't realized
I lost. )

Any idea if gout has anything to do with my feet feeling cold most all the
time?

Peter G.

Ozgirl

Cookie Cutter wrote:
> Diuretics can increase the amount of uric acid and cause

gout. If you
> are on blood pressure medicine, maybe you should talk to

your doctor
> about switching to a different blood pressure medicine.

I'll vouch for that. I had shocking pain in both feet, not
just a toe, whole feet - for 6 months before I found out
what it was. I started on the gout meds which took 6 weeks
to be effective and meanwhile the doctor finally decided to
get on board with the ACE for diabetes. Unfortunately I got
the cough and went onto the ARB. I discontinued the gout med
about a year after starting and have been pain free since.

Jack

In article >, "Peter G. \(Bigbird\)"
<pgorshkoff at comcast dot net> wrote:

> Any idea if gout has anything to do with my feet feeling cold most all the
> time?
>
> Peter G.

Peter, my feet feel like I am wearing a very tight toeless sock - like
from back from just behind the main ball of the foot. Cool feet could be a
symptom of reduced blood flow, which could certainly be due to diabetes. I
hope you watch your feet like a hawk, because any skin breaking injury
could easily become infected. In my case, I suffer an extraordinary
incidence of leg cramps - both at night and during the day when I kneel at
the 'wrong' time - I figure this could be a consequence of reduced blood
flow. I plan to ask my doc to start monitoring my leg arteries.

--
John Ferman
Minneapolis, MN
Peter G. \(Bigbird\)

"Jack" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Peter G. \(Bigbird\)"
> <pgorshkoff at comcast dot net> wrote:
>>
>> Any idea if gout has anything to do with my feet feeling cold most all
>> the
>> time?
>>
>> Peter G.

> Peter, my feet feel like I am wearing a very tight toeless sock - like
> from back from just behind the main ball of the foot. Cool feet could be a
> symptom of reduced blood flow, which could certainly be due to diabetes. I
> hope you watch your feet like a hawk, because any skin breaking injury
> could easily become infected. In my case, I suffer an extraordinary
> incidence of leg cramps - both at night and during the day when I kneel at
> the 'wrong' time - I figure this could be a consequence of reduced blood
> flow. I plan to ask my doc to start monitoring my leg arteries.
>
> --
> John Ferman
> Minneapolis, MN

Hi Frank

Absolutely, I watch my feet. Part of my go-to-bed routine is to massage my
feet and check every toe. Occasionally I apply Bag Balm, a mildly antiseptic
moisturizer. I don't have a lot of neuropathy. Fairly early diagnosis and bg
control along with some Alpha Lipoic Acid (thanks ASD) has taken care of
that. I also have gouty arthritis which is my primary challenge for now.

I've worn support hose for a number of years to help control pitting edema
from the knees down (before dx). Now I use heavier socks with less strength,
more for warmth than support since getting bg under control. My feet will
feel cold for no apparent reason even though if I take off my shoes and
socks to check they're not all that cool. Then the next day.... toasty warm.

I also get more and more night cramps..... less since I stopped taking a
diuretic (don't need it any more). I wish I could figure out how to stop
those also. Sorry to hear you get those during the day also.

I've had both legs examined by ultrasound with no anomalous results. I tried
aspirin for the blood thinning. Didn't seem to make any difference.

One change I made was to talk my doc into letting me go *off* Lovastatin. I
now take Niacin instead for the last three months. Since that change, my
mean morning temp went from mid 96 to high 97 with less hair loss and muscle
pain. My lipids weren't too bad to begin. I'm waiting for my next blood
work....

Thanks for your perspective. It's good to know I'm not the only one...

Peter G.

Peter G. \(Bigbird\)

"Peter G. (Bigbird)" <unknown at whoknows dot us> wrote in message
<<SNIP>>>> --
>> John Ferman
>> Minneapolis, MN

> Hi Frank

<<MORESNIPS>>

So very sorry John. I just can't figure where the "Frank" came from.......
geezer moment?

Peter

Quentin Grady

This post not CC'd by email
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:26:14 -0500, (Jack) wrote:

>I think my diabetes has started to degrade my kidney function, because I
>have been having attacks of gout.

G'day G'day Jack,

There might not be any connection.

>Gout comes from precipitation of ureic
>(sp) acid crystals into a joint, like the big toe, from the blood, mainly
>because the kidneys are not adequately cleansing the urea in the blood. I
>am told that one defense is to cut way back on foods rich in the purines,
>such as the organ meats. I have been unable to discover just exactly the
>purines are nor a database of purine contents in foods.

The subject of purine levels in foods has arisen here in the context
of a diabetic suffering from gout. One issue that surfaced in the
discussion is that food that is commonly advocated for gout sufferers
isn't necessarily at all diabetic friendly ... bread made from white
flour etc. What is required is a source of factual information on
purine that hasn't been filtered through the belief systems of folks
with different dietary requirement to ours.
Such is the weirdness of humanity that the most factual site for
obtaining the purine levels of various foods is dedicated to Dalmatian
dogs.

http://www.britishdalmatianclub.org....ble%202003.htm

http://tinyurl.com/6vs76

The purines are expressed in uric acid equivalents as some purines
produce more uric acid than other. The last column might be more
relevant on most occasions since it gives the mg of uric acid produced
per Megajoule of energy intake.

Is it possible to get a diet that has a low glycemic load and low
purine scores?

It sure is.

Low carb vegetables, avocados, hazelnuts, rye, low fat cheeses, the
odd slice of venison, salmon. Seem familiar?

One comment on formatting.

Some fonts have proportional spacing, some fonts use fixed spacing.
The convention for reading mathematical equations and tables is to use
a FIXED font eg Courier.

Considerable effort went into correct alignment before sending.

If it doesn't arrive as sent, copy and paste it into Excel or Notepad
and play with it till you are happy or do the obvious, read it from
the URL.

Min Max

HIGHEST IN PURINES (400 mg. uric acid/100 g and higher)
mg Uric Acid
per100g food mg/MJ
Neck sweet bread, Calf's 1260 3012.9
Yeast, Baker's 680 2071.3
Yeast, Brewer's 1810 1866.6
Sheep's spleen 773 1702.6
Theobromine 2300 1611.3
Pig's heart 530 1382
Pig's spleen 516 1208.2
Ox spleen 444 1052.6
Ox liver 554 1013.3
Pig's liver 515 937.9
Mushroom, flat, edible Boletus, 488 932.8
Pig's lungs (lights) 434 911.2
Liver, Calf's 460 837.5
Sprat, smoked 804 795.6
Fish, sardines in oil 560 519.5

MODERATELY HIGH IN PURINES (100 to 400 mg. uric acid/100g)
Ox lungs (lights) 399 961.4
Spleen, Calf's 343 815.9
Pig's kidney 334 784.5
Fish, sardine, pilchard 345 693.2
Fish, trout 297 686.7
Ox kidney 269 569.5
Fish, Anchovy 239 560
Fish, Redfish (ocean perch) 241 544.1
Scallop 136 505.8
Ox heart 256 504.3
Fish, Saithe (coalfish) 163 473.4
Fish, Halibut 178 439.9
Horse meat 200 438.8
Veal, muscles only 172 438.7
Liver, chicken 243 426.3
Fish, Haddock 139 425.2
Kidney, Calf's 218 419.6
Pike 140 406.7
Shrimp, brown 147 397.9
Mussel 112 391.5
Lungs, Calf's 147 389.1
Fish, Sole 131 376.2
Pork muscles only 166 374.9
Lamb (muscles only) 182 371
Heart, Sheep's 241 367.6
Pork leg (hind leg) 160 357.4
Veal knuckle with bone 150 353.2
Veal fillet 140 347.3
Lobster 118 346.4
Fish, Herring roe 190 342.4
Venison haunch (leg) 138 336.5
Fish, Cod 109 335.9
Pork fillet 150 334.8
Fish, Carp 160 330.9
Veal, neck with bone 150 326.9
Fish, Pike-perch 110 311.3
Veal, leg of veal with bone 150 310.2
Veal chop, cutlet with bone 140 309.6
Veal, shoulder 140 309.3
Beef, muscles only 133 292.1
Chicken (breast with skin) 175 288.4
Fish, Tuna 257 273.7
Pork chop with bone 145 260
Ham, cooked 131 248.1
Fish, Tuna in oil 290 246.2
Turkey, young animal, average, 150 237.3
Rabbit/Hare (average) 105 219.4
Fish, Herring,Atlantic 210 216.9
Beef, fillet 110 216.4
Pig's tongue 136 208.2
Rabbit meat, average with bone 132 207.7
Venison back 105 205
Beef, shoulder 110 203.9
Fish, salmon 170 202
Beef, roast beef, sirloin 110 201.4
Fish, Herring, Matje cured 219 197.6
Black gram (mungo bean), seed, 222 194.3
Beef, chuck 120 192
Fish, Mackerel 145 191.2
Ox tongue 160 186
Beef, fore rib, entrecote 120 185.4
Pork chuck 140 170.4
Chicken (chicken for roasting), 115 165.8
Pork shoulder with skin 150 165.2
Pork hip bone (hind leg) 120 155
Chicken, leg with skin, 110 152.2
Chicken, boiling fowl, average 159 149.2
Duck, average 138 146.2
Caviar (real) 144 141.6
Bean, Soya, seed, dry 190 139.1
Sausage "Jagdwurst" 112 127.8
Bean, seed, white, dry 128 127.1
Sausage, liver (liverwurst) 165 122.2
Goose 165 116.7
Lentil, seed, dry 127 93.8
Pork belly 100 92.3
Grape, dried, raisin, sultana 107 86.4
Poppy seed, seed, dry 170 86
Peas, chick (garbanzo), seed, 109 84.2
Pork belly, raw, smoked dried 127 82.6
Sausages, frying, from pork 101 80.2
Linseed 105 67.4
Sausage salami, German 104 65.9
Sunflower seed, dry 143 59.5

LOWEST IN PURINES (100 mg. uric acid/100 g and less)

Oyster, mushroom 50 1054.6
Mushroom, flat, edible Boletus, 92 1011.6
Grass, Viper's (black salsify) 71 939.4
Mushroom 58 858.2
Spinach 57 844.7
Artichoke 78 834.6
Morel 30 748.9
Leek 74 714.1
Broccoli 81 691.6
Peppers, green 55 681
Lettuce, Lamb's 38 645.3
Chives 67 581.2
Cauliflower 51 537.9
Mushrooms, canned, 29 488.5
Brussel sprouts 69 456
Pumpkin 44 422
Chinese leaves 21 412.4
Bamboo Shoots 29 402.1
Celeriac 30 390.6
Bean sprouts, Soya 80 378.3
Mushrooms, Chanterelle 17 356.2
Cabbage, red 32 350.2
Cabbage, savoy 37 342.6
Oyster 90 322.6
Asparagus 23 310.9
Kale 48 309.1
Endive 17 297.7
Squash, summer 24 296.2
Aubergine 21 290
Lettuce 13 274.4
Beans, French (string beans, ) 37 266.9
Parsley, leaf 57 266.2
Plaice 93 257.6
Pea, pod and seed, green 84 245.7
Kohlrabi 25 243.9
Tench 80 243.8
Radish 15 234.3
Sauerkraut, dripped off 16 224.7
Fish, Crayfish 60 220.3
Rhubarb 12 212.6
Radishes 13 210.6
Cabbage, white 22 210.3
Brain, Calf's 92 203.1
Cress 28 200.8
Tofu 68 196.4
Quince 30 185
Chicory 12 171.8
Pig's brain 83 161.71
Strawberry 21 156.8
Carrot 17 155.9
Banana 57 152.4
Tomato 11 145.7
Elderberry, black 33 144.4
Bilberry, blueberry, huckleberry 22 143.7
Melon, Cantelope 33 143
Cucumber 7 141.7
Corn, sweet 52 140.9
Ox brain 75 140.7
Fennel leaves 14 139
Raspberry 18 126.3
Currant, red 17 122.6
Peach 21 119.6
Sausage "Bierschincken" 85 117.3
Plum 24 116.8
Mushrooms, Chanterelles, canned, 17 114.2
Onion 13 112.4
Beet root 19 108.5
Orange 19 105.9
Gooseberry 16 101.3
Beef, corned (German) 57 96.5
Grape 27 94.6
Kiwi fruit (Chinese gooseberry) 19 88.5
Beer, real, light 14 86
Pea, seed, dry 95 82.7
Sausages, frying, from veal 91 81.5
Pineapple 19 81.4
Frankfurter sausages 89 80.2
Cherry, Morello 17 75.5
Beer, alcohol free 8 75.4
Beer, Pilsner lager beer, 13 75.2
Apricot 73 71.6
Barley without husk, whole grain 96 71.1
Plum, dried 64 67.9
Sausage "Mortadella" 96 67.4
Sausage "Fleischwurst" 78 66.8
Sausage "Munich Weisswurst" 73 65.7
Sausage, Vienna 78 65.7
Cherry, sweet 7 64.2
Oats, without husk, whole grain 94 63.6
Fig (dried) 64 60.4
Potato, cooked with skin 18 60.3
Apple 14 60.1
Meat, luncheon 70 58.8
Fish, eel (smoked) 78 57.2
Potato 16 53.6
Pear 12 51.5
Olive, green, marinated 29 51.1
Cocoa powder, 71 49.7
Sausages, German (Mettwurst) 74 45.9
Crispbread 60 44.9
Pudding, black 55 42.8
Millet, shucked corn 62 41.9
Cheese, Limburger, 20% fat 32 41.7
Rye, whole grain 51 41
Beans, French, dried 45 39.4
Wheat, whole grain 51 39.4
Caviar substitute 18 37.8
Nuts, peanut 79 33.8
Date, dried 35 29.9
Yogurt, min. 3.5% fat content 8 27.7
Pasta made with egg (noodles, 40 26.6
Sesame (gingelly) seed, Oriental, 62 26.5
Cheese, cottage 9 22
Avocado 19 20.9
Rolls, bread 21 18.2
Almond, sweet 37 15.7
Bread, wheat 14 13.9
Nuts, hazelnut (cobnut) 37 13.9
Nuts, Walnut 25 9.1
Nuts, Brazil 23 8.3
Cheese, edam, 30% fat 7 6.8
Cheese, edam, 40% fat 7 5.4
Cheese, Brie 7 5
Cheese, edam, 45% fat 7 4.8
Cheese, Cheddar/Cheshire 50% 6 4.3

>I am getting good
>results on the BG front from dietary control and exercise, but need to be
>able to do a better job helping to avert gout attacks. My internist has me
>on allopurinol and that seems to be helping. But the affected toe always
>feels just on the verge of flaring up. Gout is so very painful that I'd do
>almost anything to avoid it. I even asked about amputating the affected
>toe but the doc said it would just show up somewhere else. Arrrgh.

It will also help to include morello cherries in your diet.

Best wishes,

--
Quentin Grady ^ ^ /
New Zealand, >#,#< [

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/quentin
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:26:14 -0500, (Jack) wrote:

>I think my diabetes has started to degrade my kidney function, because I
>have been having attacks of gout. Gout comes from precipitation of ureic
>(sp) acid crystals into a joint, like the big toe, from the blood, mainly
>because the kidneys are not adequately cleansing the urea in the blood. I
>am told that one defense is to cut way back on foods rich in the purines,
>such as the organ meats. I have been unable to discover just exactly the
>purines are nor a database of purine contents in foods. I am getting good
>results on the BG front from dietary control and exercise, but need to be
>able to do a better job helping to avert gout attacks. My internist has me
>on allopurinol and that seems to be helping. But the affected toe always
>feels just on the verge of flaring up. Gout is so very painful that I'd do
>almost anything to avoid it. I even asked about amputating the affected
>toe but the doc said it would just show up somewhere else. Arrrgh.

G'day G'day Jack,

You may find the following post helpful. I googled myself and found
this repost.

G'day G'day Folks,

The subject of purine levels in foods has arisen here in the context
of a diabetic suffering from gout. One issue that surfaced in the
discussion is that food that is commonly advocated for gout sufferers
isn't necessarily at all diabetic friendly ... bread made from white
flour etc. What is required is a source of factual information on
purine that hasn't been filtered through the belief systems of folks
with different dietary requirements to ours.

http://www.britishdalmatianclub.org....%20Table%20200...

http://tinyurl.com/6vs76

The purines are expressed in uric acid equivalents as some purines
produce more uric acid than other. The last column might be more
relevant on most occasions since it gives the mg of uric acid produced
per Megajoule of energy intake.

Is it possible to get a diet that has a low glycemic load and low
purine scores?

It sure is.
Low carb vegetables, avocados, hazelnuts, rye, low fat cheeses, the
odd slice of venison, salmon. Seem familiar?

One comment on formatting.

Some fonts have proportional spacing, some fonts use fixed spacing.
The convention for reading mathematical equations and tables is to use
a FIXED font eg Courier.

Some effort went into correct alignment before sending.
If it doesn't arrive as sent, copy and paste it into Excel or Notepad
and play with it till you are happy or do the obvious, read it from
the URL.

If you should find that some food such as asparagus which has low
levels of purines then be aware that such idiosyncratic responses are
not uncommon.

mg Uric acid mg/MJ
/100g food

HIGHEST IN PURINES (400 mg. uric acid/100 g and higher)
Neck sweet bread, Calf's 1260 3012.9
Yeast, Baker's 680 2071.3
Yeast, Brewer's 1810 1866.6
Sheep's spleen 773 1702.6
Theobromine 2300 1611.3
Pig's heart 530 1382
Pig's spleen 516 1208.2
Ox spleen 444 1052.6
Ox liver 554 1013.3
Pig's liver 515 937.9
Mushroom, flat, edible Boletus, 488 932.8
Pig's lungs (lights) 434 911.2
Liver, Calf's 460 837.5
Sprat, smoked 804 795.6
Fish, sardines in oil 480 519.5

[...]

Gluten-Free Foods are no Healthier Than Regular Foods, Study Finds graham[_4_] General Cooking 29 10-07-2015 08:32 AM
GMO foods sf[_9_] General Cooking 6 21-11-2014 03:40 PM
Foods to help insomnia, and foods to avoid Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 25 06-06-2010 08:26 PM
NICE FOODS,HEALTH FOODS---------It will enable your life is full ofexuberant energy [email protected] General Cooking 0 28-05-2008 05:31 PM
NICE FOODS,HEALTH FOODS---------It will enable your life is full ofexuberant energy kungfuer[_2_] General Cooking 0 28-05-2008 08:23 AM