Greg Barb Cook

Default hoummus

Ok folks,
I am a lurker and this is my first post.

Please can I ask anyone for a good chick pea recipe for hummus. Right from
the dry lentil as I have never used these before. Crock pot/quick cook
anything I can use my chickpeas in.

Another what is Quinoa - is it a brand name for oats?

Background -I work as a Diabetes's Educator/ Registered Nurse/Midwife as
well I do have T2 on max oral therapy so I know where my clients are
going/been.
I look forward to replies.
Cheers Barb

None Given

"Greg Barb Cook" > wrote in message

> Another what is Quinoa - is it a brand name for oats?

Quinoa is a grain
http://www.quinoa.net/Nutrition_Fact...ion_facts.html
A photo of the grain:
http://www.specialfoods.com/quinoa.html

--
No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes