Jack Allen

Default Confectioners Sugar

Is there such a thing as a confectioners sugar made with a sugar substitute?

Jennifer

I have heard tell of people taking bulk splenda and putting it in a food
processor.

This would give you the texture of confectioners sugar... for sprinkling
onto things.

But, you would have to experiment to see if it behaved like
confectioners sugar in recipes.

Jennifer

Jack Allen wrote:

> Is there such a thing as a confectioners sugar made with a sugar substitute?

None Given

"Jennifer" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> I have heard tell of people taking bulk splenda and putting it in a food
> processor.
>
> This would give you the texture of confectioners sugar... for sprinkling
> onto things.
>
> But, you would have to experiment to see if it behaved like
> confectioners sugar in recipes.

They have instructions on the splenda site, I think you have to add a little
corn starch.

--
No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes