FoodBanter.com

-   -   New Diet and Nutrition Software (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/65551-new-diet-nutrition-software.html)

Dave 19-07-2005 05:56 AM

New Diet and Nutrition Software

NuTrak - Nutrition & Life Tracking Software

Unique software that goes beyond the usual food database to allow the
addition of any nutrient, herb, supplement, drug, human activity, reaction
or result. NuTrak's database includes the Life Extension Foundation dietary
supplement line.

Very flexible journal software that can be used for any kind of diet,
fitness or health enhancing program.

If interested, please visit www.nutrak.com.

BJ in Texas 19-07-2005 02:08 PM

Dave > wrote:
|| NuTrak - Nutrition & Life Tracking Software
|| Unique software that goes beyond the usual food database to
|| allow the addition of any nutrient, herb, supplement, drug,
|| human activity, reaction or result. NuTrak's database
|| includes the Life Extension Foundation dietary supplement
|| line.
|| Very flexible journal software that can be used for any kind
|| of diet, fitness or health enhancing program.
|| If interested, please visit www.nutrack.com.

Spamming is uncool. Don't purchase any product advertised
by spam. http://www.yacktman.org/don/pledge.html

BJ

"I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know
I'm not dumb ... and I'm also not blonde." -- Dolly Parton

Robert Morien 24-07-2005 08:13 AM

In article >,
"BJ in Texas" > wrote:

> Dave > wrote:
> || NuTrak - Nutrition & Life Tracking Software
> || Unique software that goes beyond the usual food database to
> || allow the addition of any nutrient, herb, supplement, drug,
> || human activity, reaction or result. NuTrak's database
> || includes the Life Extension Foundation dietary supplement
> || line.
> || Very flexible journal software that can be used for any kind
> || of diet, fitness or health enhancing program.
> || If interested, please visit www.spamxtard.com.
>
> Spamming is uncool. Don't purchase any product advertised
> by spam. http://www.yacktman.org/don/pledge.html
>
> BJ
>

> --

and yet you repeat the spam url.