Old 11-07-2005, 11:29 PM
None Given

"Ozgirl" wrote in message
news

Dunno about strange, but different to mine I have a
disabled chils who often tosses a toilet roll in the toilet
and flushes it down. Touch wood, no clogs .... yet

DS once flushed a bar of soap and it got stuck in there. DH ran a garden
hose from the water heater down the toilet and ran hot water in it till it
melted.

--
No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes

Old 12-07-2005, 01:34 PM
BJ in Texas

Ozgirl wrote:
|| Julie Bove wrote:
||| Maybe I have an unusual toilet. But I know from experience
||| that if you poop in there and don't flush it right away, it
||| clogs up.
|| Dunno about strange, but different to mine I have a
|| disabled chils who often tosses a toilet roll in the toilet
|| and flushes it down. Touch wood, no clogs .... yet

Ozgirl,

Fine topic for a food newsgroup.. :-) BJ

"Patience is the companion of wisdom." -- Saint Augustine

Old 12-07-2005, 10:45 PM
Priscilla H. Ballou

"None Given" wrote:

DS once flushed a bar of soap and it got stuck in there. DH ran a garden
hose from the water heater down the toilet and ran hot water in it till it
melted.

That's like what I have to do when the outflow on my shower stall
freezes in mid-winter. Anytime it goes below 10F I have to carry
kettles of boiling water in and pour them down the drain before I take a
shower. If it's *really* cold, I run the hot water in the shower in the
evening to heat up the drain before I go to bed.

Priscilla
Old 14-07-2005, 05:49 AM
Ozgirl

BJ in Texas wrote:

Ozgirl,

Fine topic for a food newsgroup.. :-) BJ

Lol, a number of years ago I wandered into a Irritable Bowel
Syndrome group. You have no idea how many ways there are to
describe a number 2 event! Nothing was left to the
imagination there.

Old 14-07-2005, 12:57 PM
BJ in Texas

Ozgirl wrote:
|| BJ in Texas wrote:
||| Ozgirl,
||| Fine topic for a food newsgroup.. :-) BJ
|| Lol, a number of years ago I wandered into a Irritable Bowel
|| Syndrome group. You have no idea how many ways there are to
|| describe a number 2 event! Nothing was left to the
|| imagination there.

Seems a strange place to just wander in to... :-) BJ

"There are no limits [to stupidity or kookdom], only extremes we
haven't reached yet." -- Quaestor

Old 14-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Ozgirl

BJ in Texas wrote:

Seems a strange place to just wander in to... :-) BJ

Yeah, well I did have IBS at the time A controlled wander

food service supplies Mike P. General Cooking 1 18-09-2007 05:13 PM
Emergency Food Supplies Mike P. Marketplace 0 21-08-2007 04:36 PM
Supplies Puester Preserving 1 01-05-2007 01:03 AM
looking for winemaking supplies Tater Winemaking 11 15-03-2007 09:38 PM
Supplies Jason Thomas Winemaking 0 21-01-2004 09:39 AM