Old 06-06-2005, 04:23 PM
Karen Sexton

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 09:30:53 -0500, "None Given"
wrote:

"Karen Sexton" wrote in message
.. .

Some of us understand that craving chocolate has little or nothing to do
with diabetes - switching to dark chocolate, and eating it in moderation,
actually has some health benefits : )

That's what I've heard- "feel good chemicals" or something:-)

I found this interesting site, all about chocolate.
http://www.chocolate.org/

Hmmm,,, very interesting.

KS

Old 06-06-2005, 04:24 PM
Karen Sexton

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 18:58:11 +1000, Alan S
wrote:

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 08:46:26 GMT, Karen Sexton
wrote:

I'm not trying to be alarmist, just cautious. Your genes and
your excess weight

My "excess weight"? I beg your pardon-:-) I was 20lb overweight
until lately, now I'm only 10lb overweight- just wanting to be able to
wear some cap sleeves before I'm 60 years old:-)

Sorry - I was going on the info in your first post where you
said:

"I'm not diabetic, just controlling my sugar intake and
trying to lose weight."

No offense taken:-)

Congratulations on the 10lb - I know it ain't easy. As a
mere male I haven't the faintest idea what a cap sleeve is -
my goal is to wear the uniform I wore when I retired from
the Air Force 21 years ago. And I wasn't skinny then:-)

After age 40 it's really hard to lose.

KS

I actually got there - then got complacent, so back at work
now.

Cheers Alan, T2, Australia.

Good Recipes ItsMe Mexican Cooking 1 01-12-2007 07:22 PM
looking for some good recipes to try [email protected] General Cooking 13 07-03-2007 04:14 AM
Chocolate is good for the geezers Victor Sack General Cooking 1 02-04-2006 12:53 AM
Really good Chocolate Cupcakes Tracy General Cooking 7 18-10-2005 12:29 AM
chocolate is good. Frida Chocolate 5 13-10-2003 02:48 AM