Monsur Fromage du Pollet

Default Chicken Broccoli Casserole

* Exported from MasterCook *

Chicken Broccoli Casserole

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 4 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories :

4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup -- (or make your own)
1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese -- shredded (maybe 1-1.5 cups?)
1 bag frozen broccoli
Dijon Mustard to taste

Place chicken breasts in baking pan, top with frozen broccoli. Mix

soup

(+1/2 can water), cheese, and mustard together and pour over chicken &

broccoli.

Bake in oven until done (I think I do it on 400 degrees for maybe

30-40

minutes). Serve up chicken breasts and spoon sauce and broccoli over

chicken.

S(Internet Address):
"http://ca.f311.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter?Idx=0&Search=&YY=9324&or
der=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 460 Calories; 19g Fat (38.1%
calories from fat); 66g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber;
184mg Cholesterol; 664mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 9 Lean
Meat; 0 Vegetable; 2 Fat.

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 475 0 0 0

Type 2 Diabetic Since Aug 2004
1AC- 7.2, 7.3, 5.5, 5.6 mmol
Weight from 265 down to 219 lbs. and dropping.
Continuing to be Manitoban
Alan S

On Thu, 26 May 2005 22:19:23 GMT, Monsur Fromage du Pollet
> wrote:

> 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup -- (or make your own)

That's the unknown - most commercial ones are quite high
carb in this country. Definitely use home-made if possible.

Cheers Alan, T2, Australia.
Raleighgirl

Add a little curry to the sauce, too. I use fresh broccoli,
slightly steamed. It's out of this world good!
Raleighgirl

Raleighgirl

Add a little curry to the sauce, too. I use fresh broccoli,
slightly steamed. It's out of this world good!
Raleighgirl

Priscilla Ballou

In article > ,
"Raleighgirl" > wrote:

> Add a little curry to the sauce, too. I use fresh broccoli,
> slightly steamed. It's out of this world good!

I like it so much with butter and fresh lemon that I find it hard to get
myself to do anything else with it!

Priscilla
--
"Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what
the hell happened." -- Cora Harvey Armstrong

Priscilla Ballou