Old 01-06-2005, 02:03 AM
ted rosenberg

None Given wrote:
"ted rosenberg" wrote in message
eenews.net...

Typical bullcrap

people who drink ANYTHING with carbs in it get calories.

Fruit juice is MUCH worse than coke.

and, with your broad swipe, eating or drinking ANYTHING "contributes to
weight gain" stop food and drink and you don't gain weight.

How many people drink 2 liters of fruit juice in a day?

plenty, what makes you think there aren't

Before I was diagnosed, I drank 2, and then up to five liters of
unsweetened tea and water a day/ In addition to about ten cups of
unsweetened coffee..

--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"

Old 01-06-2005, 02:07 AM
ted rosenberg

and, it did NOT "contribute"

it was most probably a result of you being a diabetic

In any case Coke, sugared or not does not cause diabetes
WEIGHT does not cause diabetes/

Marc L. wrote:
"None Given" wrote in news:119pcvfghot6508
@corp.supernews.com:

How many people drink 2 liters of fruit juice in a day?

Stop confusing him with facts. I post the my drinking 4L of Coke
a day probably contributed to my getting T2DM and the moron responds by
saying, "Fruit juice has more sugar." as if that had any relevance.
Just ignore the moron.

Old 01-06-2005, 03:13 AM
mrslang

ted rosenberg wrote:
and, it did NOT "contribute"

it was most probably a result of you being a diabetic

In any case Coke, sugared or not does not cause diabetes
WEIGHT does not cause diabetes/

Tourettes Ted,

no one says coke causes diabetes so quit lying, but there is a DIRECT
correlation between excess weight and Type 2 diabetes. I'll post this
simple google link for you one more time. if you still don't get it
then you are just plain stupid, stubborn, or both.

http://www.tinyurl.com/blrtw

Sally

Old 01-06-2005, 10:55 AM
Karen Sexton

On Tue, 31 May 2005 08:22:20 -0500, "None Given"
wrote:

"Karen Sexton" wrote in message
.. .
Where are you all getting Diet Rite with Splenda and Coke with
Splenda? I am from CA, but am living in South Carolina now- they
don't have as much variety here as they do in CA- it's even hard here
to find Pepsi Edge- hey- I wonder if I can make my own "Pepsi-4"?
With Pepsi Edge and regular Diet Pepsi?

I've seen Diet Rite in all the groceries and Wal-Marts, it's been around for
a while, mostly in the boxes of cans in various flavors but sometimes the
cola in the 6 pack of bottles. The new Coke w/Splenda I've only seen in
groceries in the coolers (20 oz. bottles) and in special displays (12 oz.
bottles,) so far. There is also Jones, I've found in a couple of
groceries, in glass bottles and Hansen's in cans that I've seen a couple of
places, a Wal-Mart and a health food store, the diet versions of both have
Splenda. I can't remember for sure but I don't think I've seen a cola
flavor in those.

OK, I'll look in the coolers where they have the 20 oz bottles- I
probably ignored them thinking there was nothing new in there. There
are so many new sodas and so many of them bad tasting, that I tend to
not look any further.

Thanks,

Karen
Old 01-06-2005, 02:35 PM
ted rosenberg

cc'd by email

It is a shame that idiots flunk(or don't even take) basic statistics and
then learn to google

SURE there is a correlation, but that is not a CAUSE.

Excess Insulin CAUSES weight gain..

Then you come up with the misleading statement that coke causes weight
gain. It is no more than any other foods, and a lot less than many.

Old 01-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Ma˘k

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 09:35:35 -0400, ted rosenberg
Huffed and Puffed the following into the
madness of usenet:

cc'd by email

It is a shame that idiots flunk(or don't even take) basic statistics and
then learn to google

SURE there is a correlation, but that is not a CAUSE.

Excess Insulin CAUSES weight gain..

Then you come up with the misleading statement that coke causes weight
gain. It is no more than any other foods, and a lot less than many.

Ted, would you please give it rest. They were not introducing a shill
post for an aspartame scam or misinforming anyone one how weight gain
occurs or what contributes to it. I made a mistake when I read the
thread, and it was clearly pointed out.

why are you missing the mistake you have made?

none of them have said that drinking soda caused their diabetes.

none of them said that drinking soda alone was the cause of the weight
problems.

none of them said that weight alone was the cause of their diabetes.

I noticed you missed the scammer post from the askyourdr scammer from
india.

Mck©®
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.diabetic-talk.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."
....Theodore Roosevelt

(o o)
--ooO-(_)-Ooo--------------------

"I don't know half of you
half as well as I should like;
and I like less than half of you
half as well as you deserve."

Jesus never hated anyone.
Old 01-06-2005, 02:45 PM
Marc L.

ted rosenberg wrote in news:429d0995$0$85622
:

In any case Coke, sugared or not does not cause diabetes
WEIGHT does not cause diabetes/

Bullshit, total, unadultrated bullshit.

--
Marc
Old 01-06-2005, 03:05 PM
None Given

"Karen Sexton" wrote in message

OK, I'll look in the coolers where they have the 20 oz bottles- I
probably ignored them thinking there was nothing new in there. There
are so many new sodas and so many of them bad tasting, that I tend to
not look any further.

Sometimes my local grocery runs out, but then they have more the next time I
look. I hope that means it is selling well and will stay on the market.

--
No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes

Old 03-06-2005, 02:49 AM
ted rosenberg

cc'd by email
Ah
Stupidly - Unadulterated stupidity

get a clue

Old 03-06-2005, 04:26 AM
Alan S

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 21:49:01 -0400, ted rosenberg
wrote:
Marc L. wrote:
ted rosenberg wrote:

In any case Coke, sugared or not does not cause diabetes
WEIGHT does not cause diabetes/

Bullshit, total, unadultrated bullshit.

cc'd by email
Ah
Stupidly - Unadulterated stupidity

get a clue

That's what we need more of here. Cogent, reasoned debate
backed by thorough research and checkable cites.

Nicely said, both of you.

Now, for the next level, can we graduate to grade 3?

Cheers Alan, T2, Australia.