Old 04-05-2005, 11:56 PM
Alan S

On Wed, 4 May 2005 09:49:26 -0500, "EwwHww"
wrote:

Alan S wrote:
On Wed, 4 May 2005 00:10:48 -0500, "EwwHww"
wrote:

Type 2 can be cured. Type 1 can be also, but it takes God right now
to do it. Once the weight is off, the blood pressure is down and the
Diabetes type 2 is gone. That is cured. Of course, one could have a
relapse, but only if they neglect their diet and exercise.

ewwhww

I hope you are ready for some flak Wayne.

Type 2, as of this moment, cannot be cured. You had better
learn to accept that you now have an incurable disease
(condition if you prefer).

However, it can be managed, treated, or controlled. For some
people it can even be controlled so well that they may think
they are cured. They are not; they are just well controlled.

You are mistaken, but then you can believe what you want.

Hi Wayne

I see you're serious, it wasn't just a poor choice of words.
OK, could you provide the sources for your information
please. If someone's found a cure since I started studying
this thing I'd certainly like to know about it.

Cheers Alan, T2, Australia.

Old 05-05-2005, 02:32 AM
Sherry

Alan S wrote in
:

snip

Hi Wayne

I see you're serious, it wasn't just a poor choice of words.
OK, could you provide the sources for your information
please. If someone's found a cure since I started studying
this thing I'd certainly like to know about it.

Cheers Alan, T2, Australia.

Me too!!!!!!!!!! I'd *love* to get this monster out of my life!!!

Sherry

Eat those Carbs! The ADA says you should!! Janet Diabetic 53 07-11-2011 06:09 PM
Too many carbs! Julie Bove[_2_] Diabetic 3 06-09-2011 05:14 AM
TN: '05 CRB cab, plus two mummy wines (they live, they live!) DaleW Wine 0 28-10-2006 05:44 PM
net carbs? Rob and Jami Diabetic 2 04-10-2004 09:02 PM
Good Carbs, Bad Carbs, And Cancer Steve Vegan 0 12-08-2004 05:31 PM