Sophia Marquette

Default New pasta - good or bad?

I just noticed Barilla put out a whole wheat pasta. Has anyone tried it?
Sounds healthy, but how does it taste?
Thomas Muffaletto

for me it is not a matter of what but how much.
I only eat whole wheat pasta now and I don't eat as much as I used to about
15 + carbs

--
Tom
Exercise Today = Life Tomorrow

Information you can trust from the diabetes experts...
Your American Diabetes Association
http://www.diabetes.org/home.jsp
the American Diabetes Association's Message Boards
http://community.diabetes.org/n/pfx/...tesz&nav=index
Chat Live with Mr. Gantlet
http://profiles.yahoo.com/mrgantlet911