FoodBanter.com

-   -   New pasta - good or bad? (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/60071-new-pasta-good-bad.html)

Sophia Marquette 28-04-2005 06:43 PM

New pasta - good or bad?

I just noticed Barilla put out a whole wheat pasta. Has anyone tried it?
Sounds healthy, but how does it taste?

Thomas Muffaletto 29-04-2005 01:05 AM

for me it is not a matter of what but how much.
I only eat whole wheat pasta now and I don't eat as much as I used to about
15 + carbs

--
Tom
Exercise Today = Life Tomorrow

Information you can trust from the diabetes experts...
Your American Diabetes Association
http://www.diabetes.org/home.jsp
the American Diabetes Association's Message Boards
http://community.diabetes.org/n/pfx/...tesz&nav=index
Chat Live with Mr. Gantlet
http://profiles.yahoo.com/mrgantlet911

ms. tonya 29-04-2005 03:17 AM

Date: Thu, Apr 28, 2005
(Sophia=A0Marquette)WROTE:
I just noticed Barilla put out a whole wheat pasta. Has anyone tried it?
Sounds healthy, but how does it
RESPONSE: I tried it once,will stick to Dreamfields till they to go
under like the rest of low carb companies seem to be doing.