FoodBanter.com

-   -   Software (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/57506-software.html)

Craig Maybury 28-03-2005 01:46 PM

Software

inneed an excell or simillar prog to monitor blood sugars

None Given 28-03-2005 05:10 PM

"Craig Maybury" > wrote in message
> inneed an excell or simillar prog to monitor blood sugars

Someone mentioned using Excel for that, I think it was on
news:alt.support.diabetes You might google for that to see who. There is
also a guy with a free program listed in his sig, it's at
http://wave.prohosting.com/ugleeeee/index.html

--
No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes

crosj 28-03-2005 07:07 PM

Craig, you can't go wrong with the suggested program. Its great.
http://wave.prohosting.com/ugleeeee/index.html

--
Carolyn Ouellette
Camp Bow Wow

Alan S 28-03-2005 10:54 PM

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:46:16 +1000, "Craig Maybury"
> wrote:

| inneed an excell or simillar prog to monitor blood sugars

Hi Craig

I also use the programme recoommended by the others who replied,
although after I was first diagnosed I made up a simple spreadsheet
programme so that I could include more of my food details.

Anyway, welcome from another Aussie.

If you're here to learn about diabetes, this ng is mainly about food
and recipes. You'll find more people talking about other aspects on
alt.support.diabetes and misc.health.diabetes.

Also, try http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org/NewlyDiagnosed.htm
for the best way to systematically use those "blood sugars" tests to
help you get in control.

Cheers Alan, T2, Australia (between Byron and Tweed).

Alan S 28-03-2005 10:54 PM

dk_gryf 10-04-2005 05:03 PM

read page 34 :
http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/5462/...0_mnl0_121.pdf -
it works perfect......

--

Med venlig hilsen
Mogens Jensen

Din onlineshop - www.eshop4all.dk - et godt sted at handle!!

Delboy 25-06-2005 03:13 PM

Hi Craig

On a couple of UK groups, I offered recently a home made excel spreadsheet
which will enable you to log, chart and give simple summaries of your BG
readings. If you want it, unmunge my addy and contact me direct

--
Delboy T2 UK

A common mistake that people made when trying to design something completely
foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Douglas Adams