Default Just started Pump today as well as computing

Well I came here looking for some more meal hints. I started using a
MiniMed pump today at 10a.m.
My Bg's have been up and down for a while but around 7.0 A1C and my
doctor wants it down to 6.0-6.5.
I am a type 2 being changed to a type 1 or 1and one half. I have never
heard of this group.
I have had Diabetes for over 20+ years and survived on NPH and R
Humulin Insulins.
My wife is Diabetic as well as my mom who is 70 and at this moment is
touring Japan and will soon be shopping in Singapore. She has used a
MiniMed pump for years and has done very well.
I have had eons of Diabetic education with multiple CDE's and diet
folks.
Learned a lot but need to know much more.
I have read just about every book on Diabetes and have a huge
collection of cook
books from Atkins to the Zone diet books and how to books. Not new at
the disease just the pump.
My mom has never had much in the way of a problem with her pump and she
travels all over the world at the drop of a pin.
Well sorry to bore all of you with more pump stuff and I have posted to
the other
Diabetic groups begging for help and hints. So I am here doing much
the same.
Please ignore all the pump stuff I won't do much more than post some of
my wonderful recipes just received from Splenda.

Deb

How are you being changed? Do you just mean the doctor is altering what type
he classes you or what?

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> I am a type 2 being changed to a type 1 or 1and one half. I have never
> heard of this group.

Deb

How are you being changed? Do you just mean the doctor is altering what type
he classes you or what?

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> I am a type 2 being changed to a type 1 or 1and one half. I have never
> heard of this group.

got a new ziploc pump Phyllis Stone General Cooking 35 31-01-2010 09:43 PM
Pump Marty Phee Winemaking 1 23-02-2006 09:28 PM
Insulin Pump Gregory Poche Diabetic 7 03-03-2005 03:44 AM
Pump for wine Raymond Pillemer Winemaking 4 15-09-2004 02:56 AM
Transfer pump seb Winemaking 2 04-10-2003 11:42 PM