Old 13-08-2005, 05:36 PM
Peanutjake

Looie wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:09:17 GMT, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

"bill" wrote in message
I found out I was a diabetic 5 years ago. ... lately I've been lurking

here
and this is a fine, helpful group.

I don't see much discussion about using splenda

I'd sure like to see some feedback about it

It's fine if you like it. Some people don't like the taste. It's the

only
artificial sweetener you can bake with.

Why not bake with a NATURAL sweetener - Stevia!

Because Stvia is a natural POISON.

PJ

Old 14-08-2005, 03:16 PM
ted rosenberg

cc'd by email
Look asshole
stevia scammers selling their poison are not welcome here
so take your poison and
**** OFF

--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"

Splenda bfairey General Cooking 7 11-05-2007 05:25 AM
Splenda B&B? Brian Mailman Preserving 2 01-09-2006 09:16 PM
Splenda PackMule64 Diabetic 0 13-06-2006 05:57 AM
Splenda Ed Ahern Diabetic 3 25-02-2006 06:01 AM
Splenda Bill Dunn General Cooking 5 19-06-2004 10:50 PM