Old Magic1

Default SUGAR FREE FUDGE & New Group Invitation

Hello all you avid recipe collectors and cooks at all levels,
You are cordially invited to join our new cooking and recipe group "The
Recipe Bank". Here you will find recipes from all over the world as well as
right here at home in the United States of America. You can make deposits
and withdrawals just as you would do at any real bank, only we use recipes
as cash. You may also discuss cooking tips or discuss just about anything
concerning food. Recipes forwarded from food news groups will be deposited
here also, so you will have a wide variety of recipes to choose from. We
hope you have an enjoyable experience as a member of our club.
Group Information:
Group name: The_Recipe_Bank
Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/the_recipe_bank
Group email address:
In the mean time try this:
* Exported from MasterCook *

SUGAR FREE FUDGE

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 16 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Diabetic

16 oz Cream cheese, softened
2 ea Unsweetened chocolate-squares (1oz ea) melted and cooled
1/2 cup Sugar substitute, Equal (aspartame sweetner)
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1/2 cup Chopped pecans

In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, chocolate, sweetener and
vanilla until smooth.
Stir in pecans and pour into 8-inch square baking pan lined with foil.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Cut into 16 squares.
Serve chilled.

Diabetic Exchanges: one serving ó fat; also 147 calories, 84 mg sodium, 31
mg cholesterol, 5gm
carbohydrate, 3gm protein, 14gm fat.

-
Old Magic 1