Julie Bove

Default Beans a roni and cheese

I've been buying the Ragu Carb Options sauces. I have tried the garden
tomato and the cheese both are good. My daughter loves eating wax (yellow)
beans along with her macaroni and cheese. I tried mixing some beans in with
my mac and cheese and it was very good! This would be a lower carb way of
making macaroni and cheese, assuming you can eat pasta. My daughter prefers
the whole wheat kind, and I do too! But if you can't eat pasta, the beans
with cheese sauce on them are just as good. And the yellow color blends
right in with the sauce so you might not even notice that they're beans!

--
See my webpage: