Yo Jimbo

Default Hot Wings. Slighty lower in fat than most recipes.

HOT Wings.

Pre heat oven to 375.

Spray a baking dish with a little Pam.

Place about a dozen chicken wing sections in baking dish.

Sprinkle with a little seasoned salt and bake about an hour turning every ten minutes.

In the final ten minutes of baking drain off all the fat from the pan and pour over wings about a half a bottle(8oz) of Kahlners, or Durkies, Louisiana Hot Sauce.

Then baked for a few more minutes.

I like to have a little celery or a coleslaw made with some low fat sugar free coleslaw dressing to cool them down a little.

Good stuff on a cold snowy game day

chilimac

I do almost the same thing except I throw my wings on the grill.

I add salt and cayenne pepper.

When I take them off, I mix them with Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wing
Sauce.

Then it is time for Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing.

(I really perfer this over baked)