Christopher C. Stacy

Default where to buy erythritol

Several of the recipes have mentioned (eg. a cup of) erythritol.
Is this available in chain grocery stores like "Stop And Shop" or "Shaws"?
(Places like that do carry Splenda.)
Smith Trim, Inc.

VHJ5IG5ldHJpdGlvbi5jb206DQpodHRwOi8vd3d3Lm5ldHJpdG lvbi5jb20vbG93Y2FyYnN1Y2Nl
c3NfZXJ5dGhyaXRvbF9wYWdlLmh0bWwNCg0KT24gVHVlLCAyMy BOb3YgMjAwNCAxMToyNjozOSBH
TVQsIGNzdGFjeUBuZXdzLmR0cHEuY29tIChDaHJpc3RvcGhlci BDLg0KU3RhY3kpIHdyb3RlOg0K
DQo+U2V2ZXJhbCBvZiB0aGUgcmVjaXBlcyBoYXZlIG1lbnRpb2 5lZCAoZWcuIGEgY3VwIG9mKSBl
cnl0aHJpdG9sLg0KPklzIHRoaXMgYXZhaWxhYmxlIGluIGNoYW luIGdyb2Nlcnkgc3RvcmVzIGxp
a2UgIlN0b3AgQW5kIFNob3AiIG9yICJTaGF3cyI/DQo+KFBsYWNlcyBsaWtlIHRoYXQgZG8gY2Fy
cnkgU3BsZW5kYS4pDQoNCg==
DQoNCiotKi0qLSotKi0qLSotKi0qLSotKi0qDQoNClJlYWwgbW VuIGtub3cgdGhlaXIgUFNBLg0K

Mack®

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:11:52 -0800, "Smith Trim, Inc."
> Screamed something into the void that sounded
like:

>Try netrition.com:
>http://www.netrition.com/lowcarbsucc...itol_page.html
>
>On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:26:39 GMT, (Christopher C.
>Stacy) wrote:
>
>>Several of the recipes have mentioned (eg. a cup of) erythritol.
>>Is this available in chain grocery stores like "Stop And Shop" or "Shaws"?
>>(Places like that do carry Splenda.)

from that website:
No claim or opinion on these pages is intended to be, nor should be
construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare
professional before starting any diet or exercise program. Netrition
and it's associates are not responsible for product claims made by
manufacturers on this web site.

(they will sell it, but if it hurts someone they won't accept
responsibility for their part in it. that doesn't really matter
successful law suits are still brought against companies with such
disclaimers.)

Netrition, Inc. is not responsible for typographical errors. Prices
and information on these pages are subject to change without notice.

(so you place an order for 10.00 and get billed for more when it get's
shipped.)

Mck©®
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.diabetic-talk.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."
....Theodore Roosevelt

(o o)